Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

I don't find it sad at all bladerunner. I think our district is tougher than you think. Gibbs gave South Doyle all they wanted. CC passed for 500 yards against Mo West. AC is AC and a good team. Clinton almost beat Cleveland, and I happen to thin OR is very good. Stop being an apologist and enjoy the win. Why find something negative in a victory?

I'm glad we won. It was a good win. Our district is still bad though.

Where Soddy had a disadvantage in the kicking game, OR was not full strength in theirs. Generally, this season, OR kickoffs hit the endzone and no returns. Several fell a yard short last night.   The SD offense did impress me.  I have to go look at their regular season games now to figure out a few things.

Where Soddy had a disadvantage in the kicking game, OR was not full strength in theirs. Generally, this season, OR kickoffs hit the endzone and no returns. Several fell a yard short last night. The SD offense did impress me. I have to go look at their regular season games now to figure out a few things.

As the playoffs go along it'll be harder for our K to kick them in the ez.As the weather gets colder the ball gets harder resulting in it being much tougher to kick long distance.

Guys not all of us 5aaa fans are like PA. Sometimes he just likes to hear himself talk, and he's the mouth of our district. With that being said we look forward to making the trip up to oak ridge and will fight till the end. Great tradition and respect for yalls program. Any good places up their to eat that u guys recommend?

I recommend Dean's restaurant OR Big Eds Pizza. Both are right there next to the stadium.