RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Gotta ask, but how does a computer generated pick lead to "keep over looking us"? Do you really think the coaches and players are overlooking WC? And for what, one of the CA's. Last meeting with both of them had a running clock.

And by the way, I've read about 4 times about WC not being intimidated. I'm starting to hear it in Mox's dad's voice from Varsity Blues. Nobody expects WC to be intimidated. It is expected they will hit hard. Those things should go without saying.

What Wayne County can expect is to play the best team they've seen all year. To be hit like they haven't been hit all year. And to face team speed and defensive discipline that is unmatched in their previous opponents.

They will face a team that has given up 9 points a game and pitched a shutout in 30 of 40 quarters. Knock all the holes you want in the numbers but they don't change. You play who you play.

Gotta ask, but how does a computer generated pick lead to "keep over looking us"? Do you really think the coaches and players are overlooking WC? And for what, one of the CA's. Last meeting with both of them had a running clock.

And by the way, I've read about 4 times about WC not being intimidated. I'm starting to hear it in Mox's dad's voice from Varsity Blues. Nobody expects WC to be intimidated. It is expected they will hit hard. Those things should go without saying.

What Wayne County can expect is to play the best team they've seen all year. To be hit like they haven't been hit all year. And to face team speed and defensive discipline that is unmatched in their previous opponents.

They will face a team that has given up 9 points a game and pitched a shutout in 30 of 40 quarters. Knock all the holes you want in the numbers but they don't change. You play who you play.

What an opportunity for WC then!

There is two programs in this great state that I would like my son to have a chance to play for if we weren't blessed to be WC boys and that's Jo Byrns and UC! I have more respect for these two programs than any other! I'm just glad that when 1a football gets talked about across the state WC is in the conversation! Our coaches have spent countless hours of their own personal time building WC into where it is today, I feel we are truly blessed!

Thx wildcat ! As I said B4, WC is my 2nd favorite team,,,you guys have a hill to climb this week and I'm pulling for ya ! If the cats can come out of the gate early and get some points on the board then play discipline FB then you will give yourself a shot,,,,NC defense is leaps and bounds better than last yr but the eagles have a slow tendency to get the O going,,,, limit turnovers and take advantage of NC mistakes,,,,I've seen alot of good FB teams in my time and NC is one of them,,,, good luck to the cats !

Hmm didn't realize what happened last year in the playoffs had a bearing on this year.