Dobyns-Bennett 2015

tribecitizen

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know common opponents isn't the best measuring, but Ooltewah shut Bradley Central out in a dominant fashion. For the Bears to have put that much pressure and points on Science Hill, I can't help but think y'all should win the rematch. The fans who went to Kingsport left very impressed with your team.

The problem with us this year is we are very inconsistent. We look like Champs one minute and chumps the next. Good luck in round #2.

This thread is starting to resemble the infamous Jon Gruden threads over on the UT message boards after Doolittle was canned.

But since you guys seem to want to play this game, why would DB want Ballard. He had three seasons where they dominated and won two titles, sure. However, 4A isn't exactly loaded with elite teams like 5A and 6A is. Greeneville also hasn't gotten past Fulton, the current 4A behemoth, in the past few years.

For you DB guys wanting heads to roll, just remember what UT has gone through since parting ways with Fulmer.

This thread is starting to resemble the infamous Jon Gruden threads over on the UT message boards after Doolittle was canned.

But since you guys seem to want to play this game, why would DB want Ballard. He had three seasons where they dominated and won two titles, sure. However, 4A isn't exactly loaded with elite teams like 5A and 6A is. Greeneville also hasn't gotten past Fulton, the current 4A behemoth, in the past few years.

For you DB guys wanting heads to roll, just remember what UT has gone through since parting ways with Fulmer.

this year will be different my friend!!!

I know common opponents isn't the best measuring, but Ooltewah shut Bradley Central out in a dominant fashion. For the Bears to have put that much pressure and points on Science Hill, I can't help but think y'all should win the rematch. The fans who went to Kingsport left very impressed with your team.

If we're going to play that game, SH smashed Morristown West, 48-0. A week later, Morristown West gave Sevier County all they could handle and only lost to them by a td. Sevier County beat DB in a high-scoring, close contest the week before that.

The problem with both SH and DB is as another poster said, inconsistency. Both teams look great one week and not so great the next. Both teams looked good against each other a week ago. Both teams looked not to so good against Bradley Central and Morristown East 2 days ago. These two teams are like Jekyl and Hyde. That's why neither one of them will go far in the playoffs, unfortunately.

Edited by Aussie2TN

If we're going to play that game, SH smashed Morristown West, 48-0. A week later, Morristown West gave Sevier County all they could handle and only lost to them by a td. Sevier County beat DB in a high-scoring, close contest the week before that.

The problem with both SH and DB is as another poster said, inconsistency. Both teams look great one week and not so great the next. Both teams looked good against each other a week ago. Both teams looked not to so good against Bradley Central and Morristown East 2 days ago. These two teams are like Jekyl and Hyde. That's why neither one of them will go far in the playoffs, unfortunately.

Your wrong. Sevier County did not beat DB.

Your wrong. Sevier County did not beat DB.

Correction made. DB beat Sevier County, 48-41. I actually watched that game and it was back and forth the whole way. Either team could've won that night. It doesn't change my point though. DB barely beat Sevier County. A team that barely beat Morristown West. Which is a team that was hammered by SH.

Edited by Aussie2TN