Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Science Hill can't play with anyone.  That BA game gave you big heads.  BA destroys Science Hill in 2013 and overlooks The Hill in 2014.  Just like The Hill overlooked 5&5 Bradley Central this year and almost lost  I can't wait for Maryville to bring you guys back down to earth.  DB had a better offense in 2012 than Science Hill does now.  And that includes Carter's ego score run up tactics

Edited by bud

Science Hill can't play with anyone.  That BA game gave you big heads.  BA destroys Science Hill in 2013 and overlooks The Hill in 2014.  Just like The Hill overlooked 5&5 Bradley Central this year and almost lost  I can't wait for Maryville to bring you guys back down to earth.  DB had a better offense in 2012 than Science Hill does now.  And that includes Carter's ego score run up tactics

Do you know how to read? I said SH's offense can play with anyone. And they can.

Quit being so butt hurt over your team's loss tonight. The better team won, as they did two weeks ago too. Move on.

Edited by Aussie2TN

I think this may be a closer game than many expect.  Science Hill will have a tough time stopping Maryville, but this will, without a doubt, be the most explosive offense that Maryville has seen this year.  Not saying SH pulls the upset, but overlooked or not, you don't play with teams like Brentwood Academy without being pretty good.  Can't wait to go to this game!