Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

AlcoasPaintedBridge,

Science Hill has their best season ever, so they by default know everything and are superior in every way.  Just bow down for now and they will have mercy.  Until this time next week, then you can call them out.  Or next year @BackToEarth.  

And Aussie, 

Don't you dare ever mention the words Butt hurt and anything Johnson City related.  That is your areas expertise. 

You know Bud, not really sure who you are or what your beef is with Johnson City,  I will say I personally know many of the kids parents on the current DB team and all I know is they conduct themselves with class and have their kids backs through thick and thin as it should be, however you on the other hand conduct yourself with a complete lack of class and I am sure most DB fans would rather your computer would catch a virus and you would go away.  Grow up and try and be an adult and show some respect to the kids that left it all on the field for both teams.  Really....

We put our defense in a bad spot with 5 turnovers, three of which put SC at our 30 or better on 3 consecutive possessions to start the third quarter. (21 points)

Oh well looks like our defense has something to prove all of a sudden. Hopefully they will be up to the challenge.

Maryville doesn't beat Maryville .That's something we all know is the case 99.99.Every now and then the Rebels will offer a gift but most teams will not take advantage. SH just played a great game and showed they have the athletes and coaches to compete with most teams in the state right now.Nobody in their right mind bets against the Rebs and there are plenty of reasons why.With that said.I wouldn't take this SH team lightly with the way they played last night.No sour grapes from batman.SH just pulled our pants down and took a belt to our azz.There was no modern day timeout involved. I hope it's a great game and wish both teams the best of luck.

Well it pains me to say this but SH does have a chance in this game because of the offense. Now, the only way to win is to play a flawless game without turnovers or stupid penalties. On the other hand, and this is the hard part, Maryville has to have a couple turnovers, which might not happen. To beat Maryville, SH will have to score 49 points period!!! And that is almost impossible !!!! We shall see. I would like to see success from Upper East Tennessee. This is going against my heart but I'm going to say in SH perfect game they will win 49-45. In reality Maryville 49 SH 31

This game kinda reminds me of 2012 when DB played them with foreman !! At times DB had chances but Maryville "d" showed to be why Maryville is Maryville !! Just like then, a player like mcgue will give them fits at time but Maryville adjusts to good to let him run free like that in backfield !! I wish science hill could win this game but with the hills defense being weak and maryville being able to adjust so well , its just not going to happen !! Maryville will score 50+ this game , science hill 20+ !!

I live reedin' n entirpretpretin' wat he sez, jus can tell wat he mite corect

DT lett's me tale ewe a littull storee....(and sevrull on hear haz allreddy hurd hitt)........When'st eye wuz inn abowt tha 3rd orr 4th yeer ov juneyore Anglish att Mairvul Hi, we haid two rite a turm paypur......Tha furst time eye rote hitt...hitt wuz cawled a ruff draift and tha teechur corrected hitt inn red ank.....Welp eye got thait thang baick and hitt haid so much red on hit.....My pappy axed me....He sed, "Sun ere ewe shore yore teechur correcktid yore paypur orr did she jist slashed hur ristuss tryin' two reed thait thang"...???......And two beet all, wonce eye correcktid hit....Why thay wuz moore red on hit tha seccund time.....Eye caim two tha cunclewshun thait my teacher weren't neer az smart az she thawt she wuz aftur missin' all tham thangs on my ruff draift..... :popcorneater: