Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

You know there's something I've been noticing lately. I've arrived at that point where it's easier to read stars post than anybody else's.

He makes more sense to me than anybody else on here . 

LBD , thanks for blessing us with your presence .... if you're a better Coach than George Quarles you must be the Clone from Vince Lombardi ... I didn't know we had that technology back that far , but I guess now I've seen the Proof !! WOW

AlcoasPaintedBridge,

Science Hill has their best season ever, so they by default know everything and are superior in every way. Just bow down for now and they will have mercy. Until this time next week, then you can call them out. Or next year @BackToEarth.

And Aussie,

Don't you dare ever mention the words Butt hurt and anything Johnson City related. That is your areas expertise.

Baahahaha! OMG! +1

I am sure I'll be getting hammered for this but after watching Maryville play last night I was impressed with them as always but they must fix some things that are obvious if they want to get the most out of their season.

Maryville's offensive linemen were lining down in three-point stances when they ran the ball and they were lining up in two-point stances when they were throwing the ball. That is an OBVIOUS KEY that is easy to overlook when you're 12-0 and rolling.

Any Maryville fans who do not believe that to be the case can simply watch the game film from last night and see for themselves.

LBD whut othur thangs dew ewe thank we need two ficks....???....Ewe tale me and eye'll tale tha coaches..... :popcorneater: