Coalfield at Greenback 2014 Quarterfinals

orngnblk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Jacket I can bout guarantee ya that u won't have to wrap her up like u did last Friday. Ha. Your pops was covered up with a blanket plum to his head. But y'all sitting on that old cold hard concrete couldnt have been comfy. That's not the only reason I walk the fence but it did help keep my feet a lil warmer and closer to the game.

orngnblk I'm a greenback fan, haven't heard new none conf schedule r we still on next yr. :popcorneater:

For sure right now is 3A Loudon and 4A Sequoyah along with our region games when we thought we were going North we had an agreement with GCA but i dont know it that changed yet or not.I wouldnt think we would schedule GP again for a while or schedule will be tough enough for sure.34 as of this morn 53 high and 36 low 20%chance of precipt,Should be a perfect football night!

Why are the Greenback fans so confident they will win this game. Greenback hasn't been past the quarterfinals for many years now. Every year they think they have an easy game and end up losing. Look at your record I wanted be so sure about winning this game.

When you find an actual GB fan say that let me know.These other posters are just fans from around our county.We know our playoff record against CField and its not good.But thx for you interest!Let me rephrase this,the folks from GB are well aware of our record in the playoffs.These folks are just fans of our program giving predictions for this yr.Again thx for bringing it to oue attention.Good luck to your team. Edited by orngnblk

When you find an actual GB fan say that let me know.These other posters are just fans from around our county.We know our playoff record against CField and its not good.But thx for you interest!Let me rephrase this,the folks from GB are well aware of our record in the playoffs.These folks are just fans of our program giving predictions for this yr.Again thx for bringing it to oue attention.Good luck to your team.

+1