Coalfield at Greenback 2014 Quarterfinals

orngnblk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I like that though. Was the same way two years ago when we went up there and pulled off the win.

Nobody is giving you a chance except the ones who count!We wont be on the field tomorrow a bunch of 14-19 yr olds will,and we can beat you all in every regular season game from here out but the fact remains we have lost the one that counts!What is it regular season 50-12?Thats alot of points but it dont get you to the Semis.Do i think GB is a much better team you better believe i do---BUT this time of the yr its the one whk is more hungry to get to the final game of the yr,so as 1925 said you all have our respect and you all have my respect.These folks are giving predictions to whom they think will win and i like reading them but the only score that counts will be in the south endzone at Cooper field.Have safe travels and tomorrow night anotber small town battke will insue!I will not predict a score because i have ate that nasty black bird(i didnt want to say crow that would feal a little wierd now)two yrs in a row.jacket34 forecast 45 for high low 30s for the low.Hope all the kids come out ready for next week whoever wins.WTD!! Edited by orngnblk

Nobody is giving you a chance except the ones who count!We wont be on the field tomorrow a bunch of 14-19 yr olds will,and we can beat you all in every regular season game from here out but the fact remains we have lost the one that counts!What is it regular season 50-12?Thats alot of points but it dont get you to the Semis.Do i think GB is a much better team you better believe i do---BUT this time of the yr its the one whk is more hungry to get to the final game of the yr,so as 1925 said you all have our respect and you all have my respect.These folks are giving predictions to whom they think will win and i like reading them but the only score that counts will be in the south endzone at Cooper field.Have safe travels and tomorrow night anotber small town battke will insue!I will not predict a score because i have ate that nasty black bird(i didnt want to say crow that would feal a little wierd now)two yrs in a row.jacket34 forecast 45 for high low 30s for the low.Hope all the kids come out ready for next week whoever wins.WTD!!

Good post...hope to see you tomorrow...Go Jackets!

Nobody is giving you a chance except the ones who count!We wont be on the field tomorrow a bunch of 14-19 yr olds will,and we can beat you all in every regular season game from here out but the fact remains we have lost the one that counts!What is it regular season 50-12?Thats alot of points but it dont get you to the Semis.Do i think GB is a much better team you better believe i do---BUT this time of the yr its the one whk is more hungry to get to the final game of the yr,so as 1925 said you all have our respect and you all have my respect.These folks are giving predictions to whom they think will win and i like reading them but the only score that counts will be in the south endzone at Cooper field.Have safe travels and tomorrow night anotber small town battke will insue!I will not predict a score because i have ate that nasty black bird(i didnt want to say crow that would feal a little wierd now)two yrs in a row.jacket34 forecast 45 for high low 30s for the low.Hope all the kids come out ready for next week whoever wins.WTD!!

:roflol: it's pretty awkward for me every time I read someone post that. :roflol:

Well boys it officially game day. Congrats to all the players, coaches, communities and fans involved. It's a great honor to be where you all are and both teams deserve to be there. Support those dang kids win or lose. Because at the end of the day dangit, it's about the kids and not us old has beens bickering back and forth. Good luck to both teams and here's to player and fan safety during travel and the game.

Edited by RudyWasOffsides