Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

What I said on line?

All I said is that he is arrogant,he knows only a few plays and he wants to be the center of attention. That's worse then what he says and does on the sidelines. He is really setting a good example for the kids alright. Playing Illegal players,letting kids play although they had been caught by police smoking pot and drinking. He chose to jump 3a and got to 4a so he didnt have to play Alcoa. Thats just plain cowardly. All for the sake of winning at all cost. Real team player there my friend! Your defending him as he pulls a Lane Kiffin on you all. Typical Signal fan its every ones fault but your own.

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS MY OPINION AND I REPRESENT NO ONE EXCEPT MYSELF.

Good luck this Friday. Oh yeah right. I forgot.[/quote

Man you really have no clue about what u are speaking about but it does continue to show your ignorant bias against the man. He's stricter and harder about doing what's right than anyone I know with players.

Trying to bring someone else down is not what a true Catholic does, but again your probably not Catholic.

I am Catholic and proud of it.

All I stated was fact not fiction. Its funny how a year or two goes by and you all forget what happened. One player don't make a team. Kareem had zero catches last week and you saw the results. I've heard and saw first hand how he coaches. The only reason the parents and community don't care is because you all are winning. When the losses start happening,you all will change your tune. By the way don't bring religon into this. I voice my opinion and I didn't use bad words. If you must know I am a christian and when someone is a public figure,it is my god giving right to voice my opinion. Go Irish

Edited by IrishTrickster

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a lean year or two for the Eagles.  I count 14 seniors that we are losing, and most were starters.  The junior class is small, but lots of underclassmen, and I think we got some good kids coming up from middle school.  I don't know how much damage the private school recruiters will do, but I sense that more and more Mountain kids are choosing to stay on the Mountain.

We have a good out-of-region schedule, which will help us in the long run, but things might be a little rough in 2015.  It will be interesting to see how the team progresses through the spring and summer, and which kids step up to lead this team.

GO EAGLES ! ! !

GOOD LUCK TROLL....YOU KNOW MY OWLS HAVE HEATED STORAGE WITH GLOW IN THE DARK MOTHBALLS...WHATABOUT THE EAGLES???

ame="treetop" post="3274151" timestamp="1416428903"]

I am Catholic and proud of it.

All I stated was fact not fiction. Its funny how a year or two goes by and you all forget what happened. One player don't make a team. Kareem had zero catches last week and you saw the results. I've heard and saw first hand how he coaches. The only reason the parents and community don't care is because you all are winning. When the losses start happening,you all will change your tune. By the way don't bring religon into this. I voice my opinion and I didn't use bad words. If you must know I am a christian and when someone is a public figure,it is my god giving right to voice my opinion. Go Irish

2 playoff wins since their Class A/2A state title, when they should have been playing in Class AA/3A (or 4A if they avoided Alcoa). Not the dynasty predicted a few years ago.

Sequatchie has homegrown boys not other boys that come from every other school in Chatt area. A school like Signal with all there recruiting crap shouldn't never lose to a Sequatchie team whose boys grow up in there hometown. Pretty sad though Signal skipped 3a to go to 4a bunch of wussies. I hate signal more than any other school around here. Bunch of rich wanna be's.

As long as Hamilton County allows hardships kids are going to find a way to go to better or a higher achieving schools in academics and athletics!!! Do you really think all of Ooltewahs football players Live in Ooltewah or all of East Hamilton's live in East Brainerd?? East Ridge, Red Bank, Hixson, they all have student athletes that go to their school based on a hardship APPROVED BY HCDE!!!! I'm sorry you're the only school in the county there but that is not our fault.

Edited by ChattownLB

I'm sorry I forgot! How many times did Sequachie beat Signal Indian? Oh that's right 1 less than ND has.

How many times is SM hyped as "ready for a deep playoff run?" Oh that's right every year. I would think they'd have loftier goals than beating a team with 10 total wins the past 3 years but if you think they should highlight that, so be it.

Edited by Indian

Sequatchie has homegrown boys not other boys that come from every other school in Chatt area. A school like Signal with all there recruiting crap shouldn't never lose to a Sequatchie team whose boys grow up in there hometown. Pretty sad though Signal skipped 3a to go to 4a bunch of wussies. I hate signal more than any other school around here. Bunch of rich wanna be's.

But you sure don't seem to mind if they come from just across one of yer county lines.

I don't hate scrotchie as bad as i hate the leprechauns :mrgreen:

2 playoff wins since their Class A/2A state title, when they should have been playing in Class AA/3A (or 4A if they avoided Alcoa). Not the dynasty predicted a few years ago.

You were the one on our board talking down about us. Had you not said what you did then I wouldn't have singled you out. You can't expect to come on our board and talk crap and not have something said back to you about it!!!! At least you don't have to play us anymore!!!

With all of that said I wish talks program the best of luck and hope y'all find a solid coach for the future, y'all have great facilities and support. Hope to see y'all succeed!

Edited by ChattownLB

Part of what makes HS sports fun in general are these rivalries. Our Irish friend keeps referring to the rich white kids. Really? That's a silly statement to make when not knowing the details. There are MANY kids on our team from SM who come from families that struggle sometimes to make it, just like at Seq or ND. This is a fact. And yes, it may be frustrating for some to see inner-city athletes suiting up for a team many perceive to have 'it all.'keep this in mind. The majority of these kids are great young men who also work hard in the classroom. I can think of one in particular who came from a terrible family background and who is now in college. He actually resisted a gang culture and life of crime by attending SM. He never would have made it attending his zoned school. Never. The teachers at school consistently sing the praises of the majority of these kids. So maybe keep that in mind, esp since this whole hardship thing is completely legal. I think we can all agree that offering the chance for kids to attend a good school and have a future is a good thing, regardless of the school they attend, be it SC or ND. Also, these hardships must be resigned every year so the kids know that must maintain good character and solid grades in order for that to happen. As far as losing in the 2nd round again, it is a frustrating ending for sure. It seems that when SM has played really strong teams we've come up short. I think it's safe to say we relied too heavily on one player offensively. I do know that what BP has accomplished here is darned impressive. Remember, we were a brand new school with very little football history in the community. Heck, the seniors who won state (mostly SM boys) never even played tackle football in elementary school. Anyone who said we'd win state in our 3rd year is lying. In many ways BP is a victim of his own success.