Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

Classy and educated answer, sir. I was by no means throwing mud on the Eagles; I know they'll be successful. The community would stand for nothing less. Ooltewah's athleticism will be a struggle for most teams, but the pads make a difference. Looking forward to our classic "Air Raid" vs "Ground and Pound" match up.

I didn't think you were throwing mud, but please don't accuse me of being "classy". B)

I'm looking forward to hosting the Owls on the Mountain, and I hope you like my grass. I've worked hard on it this year, and my Eagles would love to show it too your Owls up close and personal. ;)

Our first two games against East Hamilton and Ootewah will tell us a lot about our team this year and should help us later in the season. I just hope we can give you a good game and get through it without any injuries.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think you were throwing mud, but please don't accuse me of being "classy". B)

I'm looking forward to hosting the Owls on the Mountain, and I hope you like my grass. I've worked hard on it this year, and my Eagles would love to show it too your Owls up close and personal. ;)

Our first two games against East Hamilton and Ootewah will tell us a lot about our team this year and should help us later in the season. I just hope we can give you a good game and get through it without any injuries.

Troll I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that Beck man is listed as a coach at Signal and Soddy Daisy. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you this Beck man cant coach in two different places. That Childress man will get real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Troll I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that Beck man is listed as a coach at Signal and Soddy Daisy. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you this Beck man cant coach in two different places. That Childress man will get real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

You can't believe nothin' in Murphy's book. I hear'd all the info in his book comes from surveys the danged coaches fill out for him.

Thought all the Eagles looked solid tonight. Who is #11 for Rhea? He's got some speed and a good open field runner. I can tell Signal has been working on ther fastness, but they ain't Glen fast, yet. It's good to see Cole Johnson running hard for some great yardage, but our guys better learn to git out of his way. Tackle-1.gif

I ain't familiar with the green and yeller Eagles players, so I'z curious if y'all had any key players sittin' this one out? We had four starters that didn't dress.

How many guys on Rhea's roster? I felt sorry for them fellers that got all dressed up in yeller pants and didn't git to play. :( I think we only got 35-40 this year, but this years Sissy Mountain Eagles look to be tough as nails. redthumb.gif

Thought all the Eagles looked solid tonight. Who is #11 for Rhea? He's got some speed and a good open field runner. I can tell Signal has been working on ther fastness, but they ain't Glen fast, yet. It's good to see Cole Johnson running hard for some great yardage, but our guys better learn to git out of his way. Tackle-1.gif

I ain't familiar with the green and yeller Eagles players, so I'z curious if y'all had any key players sittin' this one out? We had four starters that didn't dress.

How many guys on Rhea's roster? I felt sorry for them fellers that got all dressed up in yeller pants and didn't git to play. :( I think we only got 35-40 this year, but this years Sissy Mountain Eagles look to be tough as nails. redthumb.gif

#11 is Noel Patterson, good ball player. Wasn't able to make it up the mountain tonight troll give me a good recap of how both sets of Eagles looked.

#11 is Noel Patterson, good ball player. Wasn't able to make it up the mountain tonight troll give me a good recap of how both sets of Eagles looked.

Kind of hard to give much detail, not knowing any of the Rhea players. Both offenses moved the ball well and looked comfortable with their execution. Both defenses need to work on wrapping up better. Typical first scrimmage kind of stuff. I'd say both coaches were relatively happy with what they saw, and identified some weaknesses. I think a sound performance for both teams.

Kind of hard to give much detail, not knowing any of the Rhea players. Both offenses moved the ball well and looked comfortable with their execution. Both defenses need to work on wrapping up better. Typical first scrimmage kind of stuff. I'd say both coaches were relatively happy with what they saw, and identified some weaknesses. I think a sound performance for both teams.

Thanks Bro. Good luck to Signal Mountain this season!

GO EAGLES!

How will Rhea Co be? How many srs did you lose from last yr? I read where you open at home against Baylor and you make a road trip to Indiana...long road trip..but will be fun

Rhea should have another good year with I think 7 back on offense and 6 back on defense. The Eagles lost some really good ball players but return a 1,000+ yard rusher from last year in Bice along with the starting QB, a really good tight end and great receiver. The passing game will be a bigger part of the offense this year and the ground attack should pretty potent again this year. I am hearing they are still working some things out on defense but they have one the better linebackers in region 4-5A, Tyler Pendleton to anchor the defense. I don't think it's realistic to expect another undefeated regular season this year because the schedule is much tougher, but Rhea should be in the hunt for the region championship and by playoff time could be really good.