Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

start the dehydration process early......nice nice facility they just built down there for their fans, but if you are a visitor; unless they decided to install a couple of private urinals or Porta; you gonna walk a long long way around to smoke that camel and empty your bag Troll..

Booger just sayin bathroom-smoke.gif

BS.       oh, and they charged 5 to get into a 2 team scrimmage

Two more wounded in the scrimmage with North Murray. bird_cartoon_12.gif

Only had 35 in pads at practice Friday. But these guys are tough and playing well as a team. Guess we'll find out against East Hamilton on the 21st, but I think we're going to do well this year.

I'd feel really good about the season if everybody was healthy. We don't have enough depth to deal with the injury bug. Looks like it will be week to week with some of these things.

Yeah...sometimes it's parents that are ;)

I've never seen a truer statement.

Signal has had several young men go to college on scholarship for football over the past few years. However most of those that went on quit after a year. Seems to me most were not ready for the commitment required on and off the field to play at the colege level. I applaud Coach Wise for trying to get these young men ready for whatever they move on to. There is no substitution for hard work and effort and the ones that realize this will be successful in whatever they do.

Good luck and congratulations to the ones that stick it out you are and will continue to be winners!