State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

now Miss Walton aka MRSFCSHELTER aks lessur.......that 'ALL YALL KISS MY GRITS" brings Booger into the equation .........not sure what got your Big Boy Panties lit up; but you need to say Booger not included in my shot; because he did not call on me.....9th Rule the Goons should have told you about.....you did not free Booger up; so he is not dismissed and you deserve not his wrath :wub:

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Let me put it like this you disrespect the young men of the Alcoa football team then you are open season... Now with that being said I like you Booger but I answer to nobody. You keep saying I need to ask the goon squad ? I'm no ones understudy I'm a Alcoa fan who knows how hard these young men work to become the champions they are. Piss me off I can roll with the best of them. ;)

Just a heads up, don't plan on trying to walk in the stadium right at kickoff.  Last Friday it was a bit of a bottleneck getting in.  Hopefully that will be improved this Friday.  I thought I was going to get in in time to see the kick-off and instead I missed the first 2 ND touchdowns.

...cold temperatures dictated that Booger thinks....fans sitting in their cars to stay warm til kick off

Booger just sayin

hear Tenn Tech is trying to get Tyson and have offered him. Not sure what other schools have offered him.

thats it.....he is a beast...what is holding him back from other offers?

KYLE MALIK MITCHELL. Offers: Army, AirForce, Navy, Tenn Tech, UTC, Austin Peay, Tenn State

that young man (big man) looks good on film :thumb:

are the new spokesperson for Alcoa?

tarp......you are welcome to my box :thumb:

Not sure Trickster gets my humor….if I wasn't going to be in DC, I'd take you up on it!  Play well, Play hard and Play for 4 quarters!  You have the coaching to win this game.  I get class act coaches!  You have one!  

Alcoa will bring many more warm bodies.  War of attrition, but if your guys are in soccer shape, the catfish mouths will open and gape at the speed of the game.  Throw treble hooks!  

Not sure Trickster gets my humor….if I wasn't going to be in DC, I'd take you up on it!  Play well, Play hard and Play for 4 quarters!  You have the coaching to win this game.  I get class act coaches!  You have one!  

Alcoa will bring many more warm bodies.  War of attrition, but if your guys are in soccer shape, the catfish mouths will open and gape at the speed of the game.  Throw treble hooks!  

Booger apologizes for all misgivings he has said to you......this week :thumb: ......It may take more than that; monumental task but praying we can represent against the Bar

No one needs to apologize for me and mines. Apparently my humor is a step below everyone else. Being new to the gang on here,I'm trying to hard to step up to the plate. Don't get me wrong,I don't take a back seat to no one. So with that being said "me love me some Alcoians" and Go Irish

Edited by IrishTrickster