State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Hey IrishTrickster, I read your excuses/"not making excuses" BS on why you think ND lost the game to Catholic. I am glad that you have a way you can deal with it. One thing I haven't read or may have missed is Alcoa had two TD's called back in the Catholic game which would have made a considerable difference in the score had the home cooking refs (IMO) stayed out of the game. You see, K-town, (especially west K-town IMO) can't stand losing to Alcoa and Maryville (you will have to ask them why, but deep down I know why). Anyway, you better hope your boys do show up to play Friday night like you and your brethren are preaching out here because you sure are digging yourself a hole. You guys are talking like you're champions, but you never been there once.

Hey IrishTrickster, I read your excuses/"not making excuses" BS on why you think ND lost the game to Catholic. I am glad that you have a way you can deal with it. One thing I haven't read or may have missed is Alcoa had two TD's called back in the Catholic game which would have made a considerable difference in the score had the home cooking refs (IMO) stayed out of the game. You see, K-town, (especially west K-town IMO) can't stand losing to Alcoa and Maryville (you will have to ask them why, but deep down I know why). Anyway, you better hope your boys do show up to play Friday night like you and your brethren are preaching out here because you sure are digging yourself a hole. You guys are talking like you're champions, but you never been there once.

A lot of truth in that statement! :thumb:

That's right. After Friday night's win, he'll only miss one game after that. :mrgreen:

ah...even in the seriousness of the moment; AB couldn't resist

Booger hates the TE has too miss [;laying in this so called Alcoa beat down of ND at end off this run....can't remember if he played on the team as a freshman......he may not of had the combined seasons of some of the other Alcoa players before him; but there are lots of kids playing this game that would like to have a ring like him........3 dances with one of them being a ring....not too shabby

ah...even in the seriousness of the moment; AB couldn't resist

Booger hates the TE has too miss [;laying in this so called Alcoa beat down of ND at end off this run....can't remember if he played on the team as a freshman......he may not of had the combined seasons of some of the other Alcoa players before him; but there are lots of kids playing this game that would like to have a ring like him........3 dances with one of them being a ring....not too shabby

Not too shabby is right. I guess sometimes we as Alcoa fans lose track of how good we really have it. I can be serious when needed, but on the T, that's almost never the case. :mrgreen:

My guess is because Alcoa recruits pretty heavily in that area but that's just an educated guess on my part..... :popcorneater: