State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

I guess the soccer(2),wrestling(4),golf,swimming,tennis(multiple) and FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2014. What say you ?

They Really don't matter as state championships cause all you do is focus on a sport that don't take much brains to play. Are 70 kids that graduated last year all but 5 got academic scholarships.. Top that BRAINIACS

Our starting front five on offense all have GPAs exceeding 3.75 with three over 4.0. Three have multiple full ride academic scholarship offers already. We have at least 5 with 3.5 and 3 with 4.0+ GPAs on defense. Sports are only part of the excellence at Alcoa. I believe someone has demonstrated the ratings of our respective schools already. As I recall, there was a distinctive difference. Alcoa in the top 10 and ND down somewhere much further south on the scale. Thus, the facts do no support your claim of academic superiority. Edited by scots50

Our starting front five on offense all have GPAs exceeding 3.75 with three over 4.0. Three have multiple full ride academic scholarship offers already. We have at least 5 with 3.5 and 3 with 4.0+ GPAs on defense. Sports are only part of the excellence at Alcoa. I believe someone has demonstrated the ratings of our respective schools already. As I recall, there was a distinctive difference. Alcoa in the top 10 and ND down somewhere much further south on the scale. Thus, the facts do no support your claim of academic superiority.

we playing football Friday or playing in an academic bowl?