State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Our starting front five on offense all have GPAs exceeding 3.75 with three over 4.0. Three have multiple full ride academic scholarship offers already. We have at least 5 with 3.5 and 3 with 4.0+ GPAs on defense. Sports are only part of the excellence at Alcoa. I believe someone has demonstrated the ratings of our respective schools already. As I recall, there was a distinctive difference. Alcoa in the top 10 and ND down somewhere much further south on the scale. Thus, the facts do no support your claim of academic superiority.

Ok your an idiot too. I said Notre Dame is ranked 47th out of 6600 Catholic schools Nation wide. Alcoa was ranked 19th in the state. THE STATE. OK!!!!!!! And there no way you can compare an education from Alcoa public school to Notre Dame private Catholic school.

Oh by the way a 4.0 gpa at Alcoa as senior would be like a 1.5 gpa as a sophmore at Notre Dame. Statistics don't lie. Like I said before my son the doctor can come to the gas station and an Alcoian son can fill up and sell him a Slurpee.

Ok your an idiot too. I said Notre Dame is ranked 47th out of 6600 Catholic schools Nation wide. Alcoa was ranked 19th in the state. THE STATE. OK!!!!!!! And there no way you can compare an education from Alcoa public school to Notre Dame private Catholic school.

Oh by the way a 4.0 gpa at Alcoa as senior would be like a 1.5 gpa as a sophmore at Notre Dame. Statistics don't lie. Like I said before my son the doctor can come to the gas station and an Alcoian son can fill up and sell him a Slurpee.

You need serious help. I hope you find it soon. You continue to brag about your son the doctor. I seriously doubt anything you fathered became a doctor. Your genes are just too weak. Your posts clearly show that. Maybe you adopted or your wife found a guy from Alcoa?