State Semifinal: Coalfield at Monterey

BigDave1967

The thing is I agree with most of the stuff you say including how weak the east is. But there are some proud people from the east who are so happy their teams are where they are and you feel the need to constantly talk about how bad they are on multiple threads for multiple weeks.

Agreed,(Ambassador) you have really been going a little too far. No need to bash teams all the time. You have been right with most predictions, just no need to be so negative about the teams that are getting beat. Just gets old.

Edited by bob77

I didn't say they couldn't get excited.

I was referring to some fans that act like they are a historical powerhouse. That's not the case.

I'm just saying the fans may need to dial it down a notch. There some unneeded pressure put on the boys. Let them play ball, and I think they can win.

Like I said, they should be happy and enjoy it, and I hope they win.

And, I agree with the other bunch you're referring to.

Oh ok. I just seem the one poster talk about coalfield only making one trip to cookeville. But I noticed he said that in reply to someone saying coalfield would make the cookeville trip two weeks in a row

Agreed,(Ambassador) you have really been going a little too far. No need to bash teams all the time. You have been right with most predictions, just no need to be so negative about the teams that are getting beat. Just gets old.

I apologize then. I'm not really intentionally bashing them. I know those guys give it their best. I guess a better way to put things is this year's team coming out of the east won't resemble the teams that came out of the east in recent memory.

I think you had a typo...you ment you get to come back to watch the wildcats play. They'll be plenty of seats in the stands for all the coalfield faithfull to watch Monterey play on the 5th.

No last week was the east championship game between GB and coalfield. You can have your hopes up all week but come Friday you will come back to earth.