State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

Get there early and try Slick Pig BBQ. 1920 E. Main St. Order the smoked wings. I caution you and tell you that everyone in your party will need their own order of wings. Once you have one and someone try's to take one from your plate it will turn into an outright brawl. Like an earlier poster said Demos'. Great food. Good prices. City Cafe is another good place to eat. It's a meat and three in town square. Not sure what time they close.

I forgot about slick pig they have a great deal on ribs on Fridays also!

Let's hear about Oakland. Sounds like a great LB that may or may not play. Who else is impressive on the defensive side? What type of offense do they have? With the stud RT, I assume they run behind him when they need yards? Are they under center or spread most of the time? Throw it much?

Edited by strongx

pep-shoulda been wit me at farragut last year-the admiral fans didn't appreciate da movin of the chains!!! is it friday yet??!!!!!

RebelRon and I ended up on the Farragut side in 2009 .... wow , you can just imagine what all we heard when we were behind 24-7 ... you know , big boys and all that .... but when we came back and won I've never heard so much cussing in my life !! My old Marine buddies would of even been embarrassed ..... na that might be stretching it a little bit !! lol , Love hearing "Move Dem Chains" , glad you can make it !!

At least he's getting an education! I think every Vandy fan feels for this kid he deserved better than what he's getting on this team!

Derek Mason is not endearing himself to any TN high school coaches by the treatment of patton, Gerald perry , Brian Kimbrough and to a degree Darius sims. I doubt da haven sends anyone there to play for dude

Derek Mason is not endearing himself to any TN high school coaches by the treatment of patton, Gerald perry , Brian Kimbrough and to a degree Darius sims. I doubt da haven sends anyone there to play for dude

Well we definitely agree on that . Coach Mason said before the first game that Patton was the starter , and when asked if he struggled he said he was the starter and he didn't have to worry about looking over his shoulder ... how many series did that last ?? 3 or 4 ? He does seem to be a big drop off from Franklin . 

We're civil people we don't bite might nibble a little but just for fun! Lol. We love our football but it's still a game so come on down and enjoy everything the boro has to offer!

I look forward to it , hopefully I can get there early enough to try one of those  nice sounding Dining establishments !!