State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

BUMP! Great post! If you watched the special teams plays on that video Oakland could be in for a long night! Oakland has a very good defense as does Maryville! Coaching goes to the Rebels! Like any game execution will be key...ie... turn overs, stupid penalties neither team can afford those. Should be a defensive battle!

Maryville's special teams are always top notch and it can be the deciding factor in a game between evenly matched teams. One of Maryville's many gold balls came in large part because they could kick an extra point and Melrose could not.

Edited by Norman Dale

Thank you Stork, enjoyed that! I really appreciate what you do! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Thank You very much...I will try to get Upper View clips up tonight....Judy and I have a lot of fun...we get to meet some fine people along the way....its good time filming in this area....very lucky...

Edited by StorkMontgomery

Eye down't whut ewe fellers haiv ben watchin'....Butt Okelund iz rill good....Big and fizzycull and talentid.......Thair lines mite bee sum ov tha best MHS haz evur seed and thay got big and faist LB's......And tha got skill two.....Jist a compleat teem...

Eye jist hoap our littull Richie Cunninhams cain maik a respecktabull showin................ :popcorneater: 

Edited by STARSNBARS

yes Stork, thank you!!!

Oakland throws the ball better than i thought.

ohs fans-how many plays of d is jj gettin? that surprised me

my prediction is murvil qb's play better than the bhs qb: Red Rebels 37 Patriots 12

Hope everybody has a Blessed Thanksgiving!!! We all got lots to be thankful for!!

First time since his sophomore year that he has done it. Usually has just been offense only

Eye down't whut ewe fellers haiv ben watchin'....Butt Okelund iz rill good....Big and fizzycull and talentid.......Thair lines mite bee sum ov tha best MHS haz evur seed and thay got big and faist LB's......And tha got skill two.....Jist a compleat teem...

Eye jist hoap our littull Richie Cunninhams cain maik a respecktabull showin................ :popcorneater: 

They always do STARS! They always do! :popcorneater:

Eye down't whut ewe fellers haiv ben watchin'....Butt Okelund iz rill good....Big and fizzycull and talentid.......Thair lines mite bee sum ov tha best MHS haz evur seed......And tha got skill two.....

they are talented-dunno if the left side of their o line can handle the murvil d tho.  like i said i'm kinda surprised they could throw the ball as well as they can-think that will keep'em in the game for a little while. -saw murvil in person last week and the eye in the sky don't lie 

wow-did they get somebody hurt on their d-line? just wonder why you'd wait to do that. was it the magnitude of the game? situational? or did they just figure out that he's a bad dude?

This time of the year, your best players gotta play. No hidden agenda. Oakland is pretty healthy going into this game, all things considered