State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

That was a travesty of officiating.   The first foul against Prather occurred off camera, so I can't comment on it.  The second was a gentle push that should of been ignored by the official. 

The pass interference call on first interception may of been the worse call all season.   Oakland definitely fought an uphill battle to make this game.

Believe me , us Maryville fans want Oakland to have all their weapons . What I saw on the Live Stream was a lot of pushing , shoving and Talking on both sides .  You have to be disciplined this time of Year ... Players have to think about not letting down their teammates first before doing anything foolish . 

Don't think Cunningham will be able to run on Maryville D. Maryville will shut down the QB and destroy the line. Hopefully Jackson goes up against Jones. I think Jackson would get the best of him. Maryville just to powerful.

Get out of fantasy land. You play against the worst talent in the state all season until round 4. 7-AAA schools jv would go undefeated with your schedule. Your d line will get pancaked all night.