State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

TC couldn't do it with Harper

MC won't do it with Zeman

One player doesn't win this late in the year

If MC can throw they can win, but if they expect to run over GCA all night... Well, let's just say it won't be that easy.

Tc did it with Harper last year........thing is mc isn't a one man team. Out of the 350+ yrds rushing, Zeman had 133 on Friday and Henderson had 100. That left 100 plus for three or four more backs. Mc will not throw much in this game. If they are forced to throw they will lose, so you're saying they lose?

Harper had a better supporting cast last year. If Zeman is accounting for only 1/3 of the O, then my point has been made. I was referencing the people on here saying GCA can't stop Zeman. If MC can throw it at all, it will soften up the Ram D. Their run defense is stout. Big and strong in the middle and fast enough to contain the edges. In a nutshell, my point has been that it will take a strong team effort and balanced attack to beat these Rams. BZ is gonna do his part I'm sure. Never meant to sound like I'm knocking him

Harper had a better supporting cast last year. If Zeman is accounting for only 1/3 of the O, then my point has been made. I was referencing the people on here saying GCA can't stop Zeman. If MC can throw it at all, it will soften up the Ram D. Their run defense is stout. Big and strong in the middle and fast enough to contain the edges. In a nutshell, my point has been that it will take a strong team effort and balanced attack to beat these Rams. BZ is gonna do his part I'm sure. Never meant to sound like I'm knocking him

Grace was way better last year also, right? It's semifinal football, anyone can win, just gotta play mistake free football. This team is far from a one man show and the worry is that the rams d line can clog the middle when most teams have had to either take away the inside or outside. Five more days till game time!!

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Grace was way better last year also, right? It's semifinal football, anyone can win, just gotta play mistake free football. This team is far from a one man show and the worry is that the rams d line can clog the middle when most teams have had to either take away the inside or outside. Five more days till game time!!

Grace was alot more balanced last season.You teams are alot alike,run.run and run some more. It just comes down to who can sustain drives the best.That being said, I'm sure either is capable of hitting a big pass , that may be the difference.This should be a greeat game.

The bigger the situation, the bigger #1 plays for Marion. This game, in my opinion, will come down to how well GCA defends against the supporting cast around #1. I have been equally impressed with #21 and how well he has improved since his freshman year. Make no mistake, he is a quality back that most teams would love to have as well. I don't know much about GCA as far as seeing them on film, but I do expect this game to be a knock down drag out. I will be pulling for our neighbors down the road this week, just as their SP neighbors are doing as well. Good luck to both teams.