State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

We will give up a lot of size no doubt. I am confident we will be quicker though. Officially Zeman is 4.6. #21 is faster (maybe high 4.5) A couple more are quicker than him. #2 is the fastest on the team. Not sure about 40 times on the others though.

Thats pretty impressive,4.6 in high school is pretty fast,especially at 225 pounds. Sounds like a stud to me. Edited by pujo

Thats pretty impressive,4.6 in high school is pretty fast,especially at 225 pounds. Sounds like a stud to me.

Those numbers came from an asst coach on Monday. I'm just taking his word on them. QB is shifty also. I think his longest TD run this year is around 80 yds. Blake has 1650 yds and 32 TD'S and played in 2nd half in maybe 3 games. He would have a lot more but when he breaks through the line it seems he looks for a defender to hit. If he would steer clear of contact he would have had over 2000 yds just playing in the first halves of games.

Not sure when you graduated but when I was in school it would be called 7th period athletics. They just do it in the morning instead.

Let me ask you a question. How did you take a football class at that Ziegler mans school and you didnt even play football? If that Griffith man finds our about that he will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Key word in that post Roy, "ATHLETICS". I can vouch for TTP.

I garuntee you instead of practicing durn football during school they need to be adding and subtracting. About 99.9% of them is going to play their last game in high school. That goes for all high schools. Instead of practicing durn football they need to be taught how to get a durn job. I ain't joking either.

I garuntee you instead of practicing durn football during school they need to be adding and subtracting. About 99.9% of them is going to play their last game in high school. That goes for all high schools. Instead of practicing durn football they need to be taught how to get a durn job. I ain't joking either.

Or taught to spell

We will give up a lot of size no doubt. I am confident we will be quicker though. Officially Zeman is 4.6. #21 is faster (maybe high 4.5) A couple more are quicker than him. #2 is the fastest on the team. Not sure about 40 times on the others though.

4.6? I'm saying he is a solid 4.7. A true 4.6 is faster than many college RBs. If Zemen is a 4.6 then Henderson is a 4.5 and #2 is a 4.4. That's just my take on it.

4.6? I'm saying he is a solid 4.7. A true 4.6 is faster than many college RBs. If Zemen is a 4.6 then Henderson is a 4.5 and #2 is a 4.4. That's just my take on it.

Like I said that was from a coach. Sometimes they get a little pumped about their players lol. Hudl vitals say 4.69. Not sure 40 speed matters with him when it gets down to it. Not sure there is a vital for collision force. Anyone who has ever seen him play knows he would rather run over you than away from you.

For once Roy, I totally agree with you.

Like I said that was from a coach. Sometimes they get a little pumped about their players lol. Hudl vitals say 4.69. Not sure 40 speed matters with him when it gets down to it. Not sure there is a vital for collision force. Anyone who has ever seen him play knows he would rather run over you than away from you.

Ain't that the truth. I've seen him a few times this year knock the defensive player flat of his back after he broke through the line. It's like he has a cattle catcher on the front of that train just knocking them out of the way once he gets that steam engine going.