CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

I feel like like everyone just thinks that this is the best team that coalfield has seen and should just give up now cause they can not win. The truth is they played catholic who only lost to Alcoa and Fulton. They played Norte dame who lost to catholic and Alcoa. They lost to a good Oneida team. They lost to a greenback team that they beat in the playoffs. Now they have lost four games, but two of those teams would throttle any 1a team even union city. I think they grown and learned from those losses prove beating greenback. Also they prove all the doubters wrong every week. Now to be honest I think union city has the talent and coaching to beat coalfield, but I don't think it happens. Now on paper union city wins hands down, but coalfield seems to be that team when they seem to have no shot and are out talented they find a way. This Friday they find a way and shock the union city faithful if for no better reason than that union city fans seem to think there already champions of this year before the games played.

If you are using the GB win as a stepping stone,i wouldnt.You all had a great game plan and out played a GB team that played one of the worst games all year.We didnt adjust and Henry took advantage of it.Take the guys advice and just take a small peek at what CField is playing Fri,GB Wouldnt compare in our best yrs.UC is outstanding and i do think they would give ND a 4 quarter game.They seem to ay better against the bigger obstacle.I have seen many CF teams and not one would give this UC team a game neither would we,Its amazing how good they are.You real CF fans that k ow football understand this and thats why you have more sense than some of these sunshine fans that just popped up,and are just proud to be there as any of us would.I seen some footage at the first of the yr and whether it was GB or Pitt of CHS i knew any of us would be beaten as bad as they want to beat us.CF has no depth thats what lost against OHS they were just a good Defensive team not much O and by the fourth it was getting ugly.Be proud to be there but this is a whole other animal for a 1A team.I too would have been excited to see our team in the game but you all deserve to be there.If i thought you would keep it respectable i would love to come watch but i wont waste the time or money.This will be a great week for your boys.I wish they got to go stay the night out there that was half the fun when we went,just being away from home.Good luck and i would love to see you all do something miraculous,and that is what is would have to be.Hoosiers is a great story but....

If you are using the GB win as a stepping stone,i wouldnt.You all had a great game plan and out played a GB team that played one of the worst games all year.We didnt adjust and Henry took advantage of it.Take the guys advice and just take a small peek at what CField is playing Fri,GB Wouldnt compare in our best yrs.UC is outstanding and i do think they would give ND a 4 quarter game.They seem to ay better against the bigger obstacle.I have seen many CF teams and not one would give this UC team a game neither would we,Its amazing how good they are.You real CF fans that k ow football understand this and thats why you have more sense than some of these sunshine fans that just popped up,and are just proud to be there as any of us would.I seen some footage at the first of the yr and whether it was GB or Pitt of CHS i knew any of us would be beaten as bad as they want to beat us.CF has no depth thats what lost against OHS they were just a good Defensive team not much O and by the fourth it was getting ugly.Be proud to be there but this is a whole other animal for a 1A team.I too would have been excited to see our team in the game but you all deserve to be there.If i thought you would keep it respectable i would love to come watch but i wont waste the time or money.This will be a great week for your boys.I wish they got to go stay the night out there that was half the fun when we went,just being away from home.Good luck and i would love to see you all do something miraculous,and that is what is would have to be.Hoosiers is a great story but....

Coalfield will probably get drilled Friday and that's pretty much expected. I just want to say that the reason Coalfield beat Greenback is because they were the better team that night. So stop acting like it was some huge upset that Coalfield won.

• Upvote 1

There is no doubt about it. The 2014 Union City team is the most dominating 1A team since the 2005 Trousdale and 2007 SP teams. They are just that dad gum good. All the gold ball winners, Trousdale 2008, Union City 2009, SP 2010, Wayne Co 2011, Gordy 2012, Union City 2013 would all lose to this Union City team by 21 or more.

Thats exactly my thoughts, The teams that win on most years are just very good teams,you see Greatness every few years. I know when their out there and know what they look like. UC fits the bill.

Coalfield will probably get drilled Friday and that's pretty much expected. I just want to say that the reason Coalfield beat Greenback is because they were the better team that night. So stop acting like it was some huge upset that Coalfield won.

Here you go a jonnypopup!I give the credit to CHSs coaching staff they had it together and yes they were the better team AS I SAID!GB didnt adjust and didnt play well either but CHS had alot to do with that.It was a upset that CHS won but they deserved it.If you were a real CHS fan you wouldnt just show up when the getting is good.34,theman,polar and rt have been supporting them all yr.Good luck to CHS i would love to see a story about this game if a win could happen.