CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

I feel like like everyone just thinks that this is the best team that coalfield has seen and should just give up now cause they can not win. The truth is they played catholic who only lost to Alcoa and Fulton. They played Norte dame who lost to catholic and Alcoa. They lost to a good Oneida team. They lost to a greenback team that they beat in the playoffs. Now they have lost four games, but two of those teams would throttle any 1a team even union city. I think they grown and learned from those losses prove beating greenback. Also they prove all the doubters wrong every week. Now to be honest I think union city has the talent and coaching to beat coalfield, but I don't think it happens. Now on paper union city wins hands down, but coalfield seems to be that team when they seem to have no shot and are out talented they find a way. This Friday they find a way and shock the union city faithful if for no better reason than that union city fans seem to think there already champions of this year before the games played.

I feel like like everyone just thinks that this is the best team that coalfield has seen and should just give up now cause they can not win. The truth is they played catholic who only lost to Alcoa and Fulton. They played Norte dame who lost to catholic and Alcoa. They lost to a good Oneida team. They lost to a greenback team that they beat in the playoffs. Now they have lost four games, but two of those teams would throttle any 1a team even union city. I think they grown and learned from those losses prove beating greenback. Also they prove all the doubters wrong every week. Now to be honest I think union city has the talent and coaching to beat coalfield, but I don't think it happens. Now on paper union city wins hands down, but coalfield seems to be that team when they seem to have no shot and are out talented they find a way. This Friday they find a way and shock the union city faithful if for no better reason than that union city fans seem to think there already champions of this year before the games played.

I'm not a UC fan or from UC, but I follow football. You may be correct and if you are, go buy yourself a lottery ticket. But after the game, come back in and give us your honest review.

Union City could play with Catholic or Notre Dame. As for Oneida and Greenback? Union City would beat them by 35 or more. Coalfield will show up and play hard as they should. You will see Friday how good Union City is.

Like I said I think that union city is loaded and probably on paper you think coalfield has no chance. In this game I don't think any of it matters. I will say this if coalfield keeps it close going into halftime they squeak out the win but they are down by more than 10 at halftime they get blown out. I just know when your the great team like union city is and you know your going to win and have that confidence sometimes a team keeps it close and that doubt creeps in trust me I know from experience

I am a UC fan and you have not heard me say anything about Coalfield giving up. I know what that feels like. I don't count any team out especially a team that has made it to the Title Game. I feel like we are the team to beat and we will have to play our best to win. The experience of having been in the Championship last year and winning is what gives us the edge. I will say that we will all know the truth by the end of the first half. If Coalfield can play with UC it will show up in the first half.

UC will win definitively. Coalfield definitely has some players, we just have more. In addition, coalfield has not faced a single option/veer offense all year - that is hard to prepare for in a week. We have seen their type offense several times this year. That alone gives us a huge advantage. Anxious to see Stewart and Bible play. Freshman qb suppose to be pretty good as well.