Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

Watched games all day and wondering if ET teams are overrated. West saved the day. Congrats to them. Cottrell and Mitchell are 2 more reasons to cheer for GT this weekend. Ravenwood shocks the world tomorrow...for 3 quarters.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! RAPTORS ARE THE LOSING TEAM! THEY REALLY PAY THESE REFEREES? 24-17 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels for both teams.

I know we just play Cupcakes over here in East TN , but is there any team playing with more than 3 of their opponents playing for a State Championship ? Maryville's first game/win of the year was against Webb .... now State Champion Webb .... our second game/win was against Alcoa ... who will be playing tomorrow for the 3A State Title .... and our third game/win of the year was against West .... who will be playing for the 5A State Title after the Alcoa Game ... but we're all just CupCakes over here though ... lol :mrgreen:

Oh and also the next 2 years Maryville will be playing against Fulton ... who is playing for the 4A Title .

I will be honest with you there are a lot of cupcakes that Maryville plays.

I will be honest with you there are a lot of cupcakes that Maryville plays.

DITTO...AND FULTON PLAY CUPCAKES FROM DOLLYWOOD, PIGEON FORGE, AND GATLINGURG.. SO I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH THEM 2 PLAYING EACH OTHER....

THE BEST GAME IN THESE PLAYOFFS IMO IS THE ENSWORTH/MBA GAME...A HARD FOUGHT DEFENSIVE SHOWDOWN....NEXT LEVEL STUDS ON BOTH SIDES THAT HAVE PLAYED A HECK OF A SCHEDULE 

DITTO...AND FULTON PLAY CUPCAKES FROM DOLLYWOOD, PIGEON FORGE, AND GATLINGURG.. SO I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH THEM 2 PLAYING EACH OTHER....

THE BEST GAME IN THESE PLAYOFFS IMO IS THE ENSWORTH/MBA GAME...A HARD FOUGHT DEFENSIVE SHOWDOWN....NEXT LEVEL STUDS ON BOTH SIDES THAT HAVE PLAYED A HECK OF A SCHEDULE

Man, you're so full of it it's ridiculous. Instead of a hoot owl, they call you a poot owl

Yeah yeah yeah same song different name, same Bladerunner.

Bladerunner -Bladerunner -Bladerunner- Bladerunner! If someone disagrees they are Bladerunner.. (Now, back to my point- which power house team has Maryville played. But... Whatever you do don't say Alcoa. Because Maryville is triple their size.

Bladerunner -Bladerunner -Bladerunner- Bladerunner! If someone disagrees they are Bladerunner.. (Now, back to my point- which power house team has Maryville played. But... Whatever you do don't say Alcoa. Because Maryville is triple their size.

Triple their size!?! ROFL!!! Oh yea I forgot there are 180 Red Rebels!! I guess we are taking 6 buses to Cookeville instead of three. :huh: