Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

PHS in playoffs second half scored 128 points givin up second half 28 Roll Tide!!!!!

I double checked with numbers online. You were very close, but all four games combined it's 127-Peabody to 40-playoff opponents in the second half. Huntingdon-28 scored 6 allowed. TCA-35 scored 20 allowed. McKenzie-28 scored 0 allowed(starters didn't play after 10 min left in 3rd quarter. And the Adamsville- 36 scored 14 allowed.

I'm not so sure about that. The adjustment that Ross makes at halftime of games is impressive. The Ross Factor is hard to prepare for as everyone has witnessed this season.

Not saying Ross isn't a good coach but any decent coach had a chance to get this returning team to Cookeville. Especially with a mediocre East. Marion has a very good team with a very good defense. They are well coached. Not impressed with offensive play calling at all. I picked them to beat Trousdale and Grace. Saturday I expect Ricky Woods to get another state championship. Even if so Marion has had a great season. I am going with Peabody 34 Marion 24.

Not saying Ross isn't a good coach but any decent coach had a chance to get this returning team to Cookeville. Especially with a mediocre East. Marion has a very good team with a very good defense. They are well coached. Not impressed with offensive play calling at all. I picked them to beat Trousdale and Grace. Saturday I expect Ricky Woods to get another state championship. Even if so Marion has had a great season. I am going with Peabody 34 Marion 24.

This team would have never made it past TC without Ross, noway. It is a very good group from seniors to freshman but we are in better shape, stronger and major difference on our defense, scheme and technique wise than years past. It's not even arguable. We would never played for a title with Mac. Good coach but you have to play defense to win the big ones. As for the offense, this offense will only continue to improve the longer these guys play in the system. It's pretty dang good to be installed in the last 16 weeks. I personally believe this offense (scheme) is better than Mac's IMO.

PHS will sure test his ability to call the right plays! We win the second half big because of 1 speed 2 conditioning. example avilles line was huge but by the 4th quarter we dominated the line!!!! 3 versatility to play multiple styles of ball! stop the run option and # 7 has a cannon for ya,stop the deep ball ,ya get killer screens with momma its dat man speed! and need I even say the woods factor! Panola look it up !!! Tide 34 MC 21 Roll Tide

PHS will sure test his ability to call the right plays! We win the second half big because of 1 speed 2 conditioning. example avilles line was huge but by the 4th quarter we dominated the line!!!! 3 versatility to play multiple styles of ball! stop the run option and # 7 has a cannon for ya,stop the deep ball ,ya get killer screens with momma its dat man speed! and need I even say the woods factor! Panola look it up !!! Tide 34 MC 21 Roll Tide

Peabody has a very good team, but could you please speak English. LMBO.