Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

So can Peabody stop Blake Zeman? MC fans don't think anyone can stop him? Can they shut him down? Folks literally run for cover when they see this young man coming through the holes. Ross says they are better conditioned than anyone in the state? How does Peabody stack up to Marion's conditioning ? Chance if rain according to weather-bug ? How does that affect Peabody? .

So can Peabody stop Blake Zeman? MC fans don't think anyone can stop him? Can they shut him down? Folks literally run for cover when they see this young man coming through the holes. Ross says they are better conditioned than anyone in the state? How does Peabody stack up to Marion's conditioning ? Chance if rain according to weather-bug ? How does that affect Peabody? .

If it rains that will play in Marion's favor

Nah I'm sure there is some form we can fill out to get it mailed to the high school.

Save us all some gas money atleast.[/quote I just got off the phone with the TSSAA and they said that we had to send at least 2 team captains and a trainer to pick up the silver ball early. They tried mailing one a few years back and it got lost in the mail. Finally located it in Grundy County. Someone was using it as a hood ornament.

Your silver ball want be worthy of my ole truck!!! Maybe have some of your coaches paint it for me first!