3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Will CPA be willing to change up their defensive scheme to stop Alcoa. Last year they did not and it cost them. The semi finals last year Lewis Co kept exploiting them and they did not change. Their stubbornness to change I believe will be their downfall. Sell out to the run, you have the guys that can possibly slow down Alcoa, something others teams have not had.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

two guys trying to get under each others skin about jorts and fairy hats is one thing, but don't bring into it family and kids. Trickster got butthurt and crossed the line in my opinion. That being said, its just all talk by him. He is seen for what he is. Be the one with class. If we all stuck to football talk, this crap wouldn't happen as much.

I'll give yA some credit Banjo!! You have changed for the better since last season!!! But,,, we don't forget... :)))

Will CPA be willing to change up their defensive scheme to stop Alcoa. Last year they did not and it cost them. The semi finals last year Lewis Co kept exploiting them and they did not change. Their stubbornness to change I believe will be their downfall. Sell out to the run, you have the guys that can possibly slow down Alcoa, something others teams have not had.

Good point, Gerry. I have wondered the same thing. Coach Martin and staff have lost 4 games in 4 years so they are smarter than me or you, but I tend to believe you have to do something to take away part of the run, and roll the dice that Alcoa has to throw some and get a little out of their comfort zone. CPA DB’s are very good and I think can cover in man for the most part. Stack the box, force the run inside and hope you can turn a great ground attack into a good one.  I would also shadow Tyson with Hockaday.

I read through the first 7-8 pages but don't have time to read all of this but will say with 100% knowledge & fact on this. I looked up CPA's roster and many of the players have been there since elementary grade school and many since kindergarten. 

Booger, don't think that you have not been vetted as well.....

The Goons are everywhere....just like S. Claus.

thats awesome bridge; Booger aint hard to find.....glad to see some of you goons got up up this morning ready to kick off another cheap shooting non FB day.....you know Boogers here and all in to play the goon game with you and the 2 petes if you want it.......would much rather chat FB