3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Statements in papers and bulletin board material is over hyped. If your not pumped up to play in a state championship game, no amount of modivation will help. All the pre game hype, smack talk, awards go out the window the first time you hit the man lined up across you. I have never seen the better player get whipped or not whipped based off what the news paper reported.

The ND line was whipped and beat down in the middle of the third quarter. #2 pounder the rock at will. Depth. You never can have enough. Especially when a team lines up and plays physical smash mouth football.

Beating a team that cheats and has a parent on the sidelines calling plays across the field are the absolute best and funniest teams to beat! And the sore lovers that follow.....A big plus! Lol!

glad you recognized the lover in ole' Booger, Sugarpie :wub:

Your the biggest sore loser on coacht. What other reason would you live on Alcoa threads? Hehe.

assuming UCM is living on this thread because his school thread has ended for the year, much like Boogers; and still wants to chat FB .....kinda the same reasons you lived on our threads for 4 or 5 weeks prior to our game; but he creates some dialogue; something you have yet to do

Booger just sayin....

boy·cott
ˈboiˌkät/
verb

1. 1.
    withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.
    synonyms: spurnsnubshunavoid, abstain from, wash one's hands of, turn one's back on, rejectveto

Statements in papers and bulletin board material is over hyped. If your not pumped up to play in a state championship game, no amount of modivation will help. All the pre game hype, smack talk, awards go out the window the first time you hit the man lined up across you. I have never seen the better player get whipped or not whipped based off what the news paper reported.

Agreed but you have to understand the mentality of the blowhards. Even the old men in the stands get excited (which I find uncomfortably weird) when the high school boys are dancing and high fiving before the game. They've stated on these boards they get to their seats early to see that.

Agreed but you have to understand the mentality of the blowhards. Even the old men in the stands get excited (which I find uncomfortably weird) when the high school boys are dancing and high fiving before the game. They've stated on these boards they get to their seats early to see that.

that is a little odd. I also laugh when someone say "WE" beat "YOU". I highly dought most on here are scoring game winning touchdowns or bone jarring hits. "You saw a team you pull for beat a team that some one else pulls for" is much more accurate. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

The ND line was whipped and beat down in the middle of the third quarter. #2 pounder the rock at will. Depth. You never can have enough. Especially when a team lines up and plays physical smash mouth football.

Beating a team that cheats and has a parent on the sidelines calling plays across the field are the absolute best and funniest teams to beat! And the sore lovers that follow.....A big plus! Lol!

"sore lovers"....I know some of you boy's love to get into people's personal life, but that is too much.  How do you even find out about such things? ....never mind, I don't want to know.

Prediction:  CPA wins 30-28.

"(Sore)Hurt Lovers" By(BCsportsfan)Blue

When the words that you wanted to say

Are all coming out wrong,

When you burst into tears,

Though you're trying so hard to be strong,

Ohhh

We're standing in,

Along the fire,

Trying to make two wrongs right,

(Sore)Hurt Lovers, (Sore)Hurt,(Sore) Hurt Lovers oh,

Don't give up, Don't, Don't give up no,

Think of it

You can't just let it go,

You gotta try,

You gotta try,

So when all that you ever believe

Comes apart at the seams,

And when all of the bridges you build

Are washed away in a stream,

Ooooh,

Whatever comes,

It's not the end,

We gotta fight,

And take a stand

(Sore)Hurt Lovers, (Sore)Hurt, (Sore)Hurt Lovers oh,

Don't give up, Don't, Don't give up no,

Think of it

You can't just let it go,

You gotta try,

You gotta try,

Auto correct. .....but maybe it knew more about booger and UCM? Sore lover might be the new urban dictionary word for butthurt. And all in A-town know that about you two fellers!!! Ha.

Maybe booger eater's mom can call uppercucumberman's mom and they can get together and eat crayons and talk about how bad they hate Alcoa. Hehehe.

Auto correct. .....but maybe it knew more about booger and UCM? Sore lover might be the new urban dictionary word for butthurt. And all in A-town know that about you two fellers!!! Ha.

Maybe booger eater's mom can call uppercucumberman's mom and they can get together and eat crayons and talk about how bad they hate Alcoa. Hehehe.

or how they would like to MANhandle us! :o!!!! ALERT! Prepare for, MANhandling!!! BAHAAHAHAAH !!