3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I personally think Alcoa can win it all at the next level. They have a lot of good players coming up. They did beat Maryville in the freshman game and also dog whipped us in the JV game 35-0. I wouldn't sell Alcoa short on anything regarding the future. I also understand some peoples dislike regarding some things under Rankin and no I wouldn't trade GQ for him because of his great skills on running the offense the way he does but when you run Rankin off so goes your football team and I would bet the house on it.

they won before he got there, I am sure they will after. As the increase in enrollment and in classification, the championships will slow some what but they will still get their fare share I am sure. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Tyson got over 140 yards on the best defense in the state in 3A. they knew he was gonna be getting the ball all game. Hockaday had 17 tackles along his rushing totals. They both are beasts. Heck of a game. Congrats CPA

Bradley Evans from Westmorleand got 144 yards against that CPA Dfense and Dillon Todd gained 119 in that same game against them. Right up the gut by the way.

Bradley Evans from Westmorleand got 144 yards against that CPA Dfense and Dillon Todd gained 119 in that same game against them. Right up the gut by the way.

Trouble is Westy defense didn't get close to slowing down CPA's offense. Every game is different...especially title games.

I think mr football lineman was out that game for CPA, right?

He got hurt midway or so through the game. He didn't seem to make much difference in or out to me. I'm assuming your talking about 66 for CPA right. Westmoreland ran the ball right down the field on CPA but as Antwan stated we couldn't stop the passing game.