3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

wouldn't surprise me a bit if CPA beat the Mighty F5...seen them twice and they look like a very good "pay for play but they get away with it" private school...a little like "kinda sorta private" Alcoa...

you mad! :angry:  thought so. Get over it no one cares... You've been dismissed :bored:

My take on the CPA Alcoa matchup.

I see a similar game to last year. Physical pound the rock football. Alcoa's offensive line is basically the same as last year with a bit bigger and faster Mr. Football finalist #60. Same powerhouse RB #2 and Mr football finalist. This year's defense is easily better especially at ends and LB. They have put serious pressure on QB's.

The secondary is basically the same as last year. They gave up a few plays to some great D1 WR's. ...but for the most part have been solid.

What has changed from last year for CPA?

you better not underestimate CPA....trust me...could be some crow eating...and this is from a Milan fan...CPA has the size to compete with the "pound the rock" thingy..and the offense like none y'all have not seen this year...don't chalk up the "V" yet...

you better not underestimate CPA....trust me...could be some crow eating...and this is from a Milan fan...CPA has the size to compete with the "pound the rock" thingy..and the offense like none y'all have not seen this year...don't chalk up the "V" yet...

Alcoa will bring the A game! They've been to the big show many times to not be prepared to the fullest. Alcoa WILL pound the rock. The line is read and the RB is ready. Just because you purple puppies got clobbered does not say much. Alcoa has seen the best Offense in the state against Maryville. Plus, Catholic and CAK where pretty good offenses. Alcoa is battle tested and ready!

OK thanks for that mature response..I'm a fan of neither...just my opinion...disagree with me  Saturday...

dang cocky Alcoa fans..beat Maryville....sorry...won't happen...out-requited every year...beat CPA and you'll have the best of the semi-private AAA schools.....play with what gets off that yellow bus like the rest of the state does....