3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Aight. I think the closest we'll get out there is when we go to Stone Memorial in early January. I don't think we'll be playing any other teams out that way unless we play in a Christmas tournament or something, which I think the Lady T's are playing in LA's tourney in December.

Ok, over here LA both boys and girls predicted to win district. Back to football........just like with ND, CPA will need a fast start. The get dowwn 7,14,21....they won't have enough possesions to catch Alcoa with the grinder out style offense they have. CPA must get an early lead if they hope to upset Alcoa. Only way to beat them is get them out of just handing it to #2 40+ times.

Right now they are calling for 60 percent chance of rain for Friday afternoon, if this is the case then major advantage Alcoa. CPA has the game to compete and possibly beat Alcoa this year but needs dry conditions to do so.

for sure if the weather forecast remains the same, the dynamics of the game will be influenced .....it appears that that 60% is earlier in the day with it increasing up to 90% thru the night.....luckily right now, the temps still remain in the 50's

may get to see only my ole' Warriors taken on Peabody early so that long ride in the night rain is bypassed

The pot calling the kettle.....

APB, did give me my honorary goon shirt, so he's not too bad!

Anyway, love to stop down and buy all the Alcoa folks a dog and coke, but not sure I'll have a chance to leave the pressbox. Just hope the rain stays away!!

Robjim,

If I recall correctly, there is free food in the press box.