SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Good hire by the pirates, and expected. The best hire though is who is gonna be running the middle school program. First class guy in my opinion, and will teach those boys what needs to be learned. Probably the best hire to keep those kids from going elsewhere. Vic doesn't have the talent that he had in the past but he still has enough to win the new district that the pirates are in. He will get to do what he likes to do best and that's score a ton of points on those opponents. Good luck pirates!

I take back all the bad things I said about sp. I just read that article in the paper that said it was a law you can't say anything bad about pitchburg. Sorry

That story made FOX NEWS this morning around 4:30 AM.  Map of Tennessee with a Star over South Pittsburg, with both ladies asking viewers for comment on the new SP law against public posting of negative comments.  I think Ambassador's "Why can't we be friends" might have been playing in the background.........

Congrats to Vic.  Exactly what the program needed right now. 

That story made FOX NEWS this morning around 4:30 AM.  Map of Tennessee with a Star over South Pittsburg, with both ladies asking viewers for comment on the new SP law against public posting of negative comments.  I think Ambassador's "Why can't we be friends" might have been playing in the background.........

Lol

Last year it was definitely our year to be a laughing stock.  But not to be undone, Pittsburg has come back with a vengence this year.  On and off the field.

Good hire by the pirates, and expected. The best hire though is who is gonna be running the middle school program. First class guy in my opinion, and will teach those boys what needs to be learned. Probably the best hire to keep those kids from going elsewhere. Vic doesn't have the talent that he had in the past but he still has enough to win the new district that the pirates are in. He will get to do what he likes to do best and that's score a ton of points on those opponents. Good luck pirates!

The only person Grider liked to put alot of points on the board against was that Beck man. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard