Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

• 3 weeks later...

Great time of the year! Was able to catch a couple of practices this week for Hville. Lots of potential but lots of question marks. The 6 headed monster competing at QB and the O and D lines. Anxious to see how some of our younger players especially up front have developed. First scrimmage with Antioch at home next Friday afternoon.

Beech's Auston Van Zant

Hendersonville's Terrell Carter has a bright future

Gallatin's junior Jordan Mason should have a big year

Station Camp's soph Sir'tavious Perry is there best player

I think a couple of years ago you guys said he would be all Gallatin. He will be station camp flavor. By the way Kyle is doing wonderful.Could be all sec . I'm back. Found my password.

I think a couple of years ago you guys said he would be all Gallatin. He will be station camp flavor. By the way Kyle is doing wonderful.Could be all sec . I'm back. Found my password.

Someone else said that. You said you would retire after Kyle graduated. I guess you didn't get accepted to college?

I see a'lot of post on here but Hendersonville has way more talent than people on this board no about they probably have one of the best sophmores in the state that no one knows about because he was hurt last year. His brother was the starting QB for Pearl Cohn for 2years but the kid is the real deal and i think he is going to sneak up on a lot of people he played with Carter, and Harris in middle school on a team that was loaded and he was the only 7th grader that started he moved to Hendersonville in the 8th grade.