1A 2015 preseason favorite

Seems like everyone is picking Peabody, I'll go against the grain and take UC. They may not be quite as good next year but they had room for error. I'd also say the top five would all come from the west side. The East is mostly rural schools with limited talent. 

They are the two time defending champs for a reason. Not like your pick is Greenfield, that would raise some eyebrows!

Even though coalfield loses 2 key players in Stewart and Bible, that young QB is special enough to keep them in games.

Thats why they are my pick in the east.With Clore coming back he is just as good a back as Bible and with the kids they are getting coming in from OZ all he needs is one or two more recievers and a couple of those big underclassmen lineman to develope and they will be very stout.A balanced run and passing team will be hard to handle.Oneida will have to get a little more balanced to handle them.Harriman will be a force also.GB has the potential but until we prove it i wont even put us in the running yet.I see CHS,Oneida,Harriman and Midway/GB fighting for the last playoff spot in region 2.IMO. Edited by orngnblk

Thats why they are my pick in the east.With Clore coming back he is just as good a back as Bible and with the kids they are getting coming in from OZ all he needs is one or two more recievers and a couple of those big underclassmen lineman to develope and they will be very stout.A balanced run and passing team will be hard to handle.Oneida will have to get a little more balanced to handle them.Harriman will be a force also.GB has the potential but until we prove it i wont even put us in the running yet.I see CHS,Oneida,Harriman and Midway/GB fighting for the last playoff spot in region 2.IMO.

I think you have to a tee, Ole Harry Man could be the sleeper in the bunch.

Thats why they are my pick in the east.With Clore coming back he is just as good a back as Bible and with the kids they are getting coming in from OZ all he needs is one or two more recievers and a couple of those big underclassmen lineman to develope and they will be very stout.A balanced run and passing team will be hard to handle.Oneida will have to get a little more balanced to handle them.Harriman will be a force also.GB has the potential but until we prove it i wont even put us in the running yet.I see CHS,Oneida,Harriman and Midway/GB fighting for the last playoff spot in region 2.IMO.

Good analysis. I agree they should be the team waiting in the semifinals from upper east TN. How many kids are they getting from OZ?

Good analysis. I agree they should be the team waiting in the semifinals from upper east TN. How many kids are they getting from OZ?

May get kids from all the schools in Morgan Co. I'm sure there's a lot of excitement in that area. Winning has that effect on kids and parents. Oakdale ,Sunbrite, Wartburg, OS or Coalfield. My kid would be at Coalfield.

Ain't it ain't bee season either.  What your ear to the ground method picking up OnB?  OS and Coalfield are very close in proximity to each other, but I've never know them to actually like each others company.  Heard several months ago about trouble keeping OS afloat, but nothing much about that since. (school...not team)  Anyway, no news until there is news I guess. 

I also agree with the earlier post that Harriman is a dangerous team to play next Fall.  Coalfield only beat them 8-6 in the playoffs I think.....if they get a bunch back...?  Interestingly, they should check into getting some of their BB players out....have you seen some of them kids?  Very athletic BB team, but I don't know if any of them are FB players?

I can't ever remember sleeping on GB....even if I thought they were down (and I really don't) I would still be very leery of them.

We are going to work on our passing and catching this off-season....you think I'm joking but I'm not.  We are getting plenty of ironwork going this off season....then they going to go out and play catch.  We will build on our weaknesses because that makes you stronger.  We were weak in that department and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.  Got a monster at TE that caught about 4 balls all year....watch how Dallas uses Witten.  One big tall receiver that needs to be more consistent, but the potential is there.  Gotta work on it a bit.

Kazamitally