1A 2015 preseason favorite

Its really just a stupid mess Pride.It'll change again in 2 years. The vast majority didn't want this system but its not majority rules kind of thing. What they should have done was split the publics and privates and went with 5 classes. This deal is gonna create alot of travel and poor gates for ALOT of schools. Its really about the higher classes.

true. I believe all but two district games for Huntingdon are an hour and 15 way. 4 of them are 2 hours. Better win and get home field or buy a plane. I don't get it!

Well its the Trousdale who regulatly bounced South Pitt, BGA, University school of Jackson, Gordonsville, CPA, Adamsville,and Freindship Chirstian from the playoffs. The same Trousdale who beat Gallatin last year on there way to 10th state championship. I am just jokeing, but I do think TC will be a player in 1a next season.

Hate to break it to you, but SP bounced TC as many times as they got bounced. The scores weren't blowouts either. 

Edited by rlh

Hate to break it to you, but SP bounced TC as many times as they got bounced. The scores weren't blowouts either.

SP won a few times verses TC, but SP don't have 10 titles, and TC beat the best SP team in my opinion the one Eddie Moore played on. TC would have had 12 titles if they hadn't moved up to 3a and lost in two stright 3a semi finals to Austin East, and Fulton(in over time). Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

SP won a few times verses TC, but SP don't have 10 titles, and TC beat the best SP team in my opinion the one Eddie Moore played on. TC would have had 12 titles if they hadn't moved up to 3a and lost in two stright 3a semi finals to Austin East, and Fulton(in over time).

TC didn't get a title in 1994 nor 1999 because of SP.  The Eddie Moore Pirate team was good, but I wouldn't say it was the best.  As far as them moving up, that happens when your student numbers are at the edge of the 1a/2a dividing line.  TC used to be AA in the old A-AA-AAA system.  In the 90s, SP had to play those alphabet schools as well and often beat them except for a 2pt loss to BGA in the semis in 1995 17 -15 after SP had knocked DCA and FRA out of the playoffs. It may shock you, but Greenback has knocked SP out of the playoffs as many times as TC.  Gordy has knocked SP out more than anyone, but we have knocked Gordy out more.

Edited by rlh

TC didn't get a title in 1994 nor 1999 because of SP. The Eddie Moore Pirate team was good, but I wouldn't say it was the best. As far as them moving up, that happens when your student numbers are at the edge of the 1a/2a dividing line. TC used to be AA in the old A-AA-AAA system. In the 90s, SP had to play those alphabet schools as well and often beat them except for a 2pt loss to BGA in the semis in 1995 17 -15 after SP had knocked DCA and FRA out of the playoffs.

Those two semi finals in 3a, TC was classification was 1a and they choose to play up to 3a. Both those years they would have won the 1a championship. SP is a great program, but TC has won more of those battles. I think the region TC was in with Gordonsville, Friendship was the toughest ever. Specially when the 1a and 2a champions came from the same region. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Those two semi finals in 3a, TC was classification was 1a and they choose to play up to 3a. Both those years they would have won the 1a championship.

They were heading to 2a following the reclassification period when they chose to play up to 3a. 

Edited by rlh