1A 2015 preseason favorite

Someone help me understand the new system.Am I correct to say that each 1a region being 1/8 would each send four teams to the playoffs?

Thats it Pride and it don't matter how many you have in the region or what the records are. For example region 1 1a will only have 5 teams ,Cloudland is the only one thats very good. The other 3 that gets in will get mercy ruled in the 1st round.

Thats it Pride and it don't matter how many you have in the region or what the records are. For example region 1 1a will only have 5 teams ,Cloudland is the only one thats very good. The other 3 that gets in will get mercy ruled in the 1st round.

Pujo what is the purpose of this so I am not confused I kinda was hoping I was This will put some teams in that will be unable to compete and in my opinon that helps no one!!!! Edited by peabodypride

Pujo what is the purpose of this so I am not confused I kina was hoping I was This will put some teams in that will be unable to competeand in my opinon that helps no one!!!!

Its really just a stupid mess Pride.It'll change again in 2 years. The vast majority didn't want this system but its not majority rules kind of thing. What they should have done was split the publics and privates and went with 5 classes. This deal is gonna create alot of travel and poor gates for ALOT of schools. Its really about the higher classes.

Its really just a stupid mess Pride.It'll change again in 2 years. The vast majority didn't want this system but its not majority rules kind of thing. What they should have done was split the publics and privates and went with 5 classes. This deal is gonna create alot of travel and poor gates for ALOT of schools. Its really about the higher classes.

I agree 100% with you and I like to disagree lol! This will hurt small town 1a the worst PHS is in a town of under 4000 residents!We depend heavily on gates and concession sales .how much will this extend the playoffs

I agree 100% with you and I like to disagree lol! This will hurt small town 1a the worst PHS is in a town of under 4000 residents!We depend heavily on gates and concession sales .how much will this extend the playoffs

Wouldn't durprise me to see some small schools fold. Takes money to field a football team and gates are gonna be real bad for some schools. If they would have put 6 teams in each region and allowed you to schedule 5  games out of region,it would have been much better. Natural rivals is where you get big gates.. Its gonna hurt bunches of schools,

I think you have to look at Peabody being the favorite this coming year, with all the kids they've got returning they could pose an even harder match up next season for most teams than they did this year, I also think malone should be on your radar for Mr. Football this coming season, should be quite interesting to watch

Small  room for error or injuries in that region. In my opinion the winner from that region will be the team to beat. 

He throws the ball too much for UC. That would never work!!!

I hear he is coming back to Dresden.  If he does the lions will be very tough offensively.  A lot of weapons on offense.  The district will be tough with trenton, uc and lake county but dresden will be as good as any of them.  The big question will be can dresden stop anybody on defense.  They may win games by outscoring everybody.

I hear he is coming back to Dresden.  If he does the lions will be very tough offensively.  A lot of weapons on offense.  The district will be tough with trenton, uc and lake county but dresden will be as good as any of them.  The big question will be can dresden stop anybody on defense.  They may win games by outscoring everybody.

Defense wins championships. Ask TCA how outscoring people worked out. lol The O line and defense is the big question marks for me. Going to take a very good team to win our district.

I hear he is coming back to Dresden. If he does the lions will be very tough offensively. A lot of weapons on offense. The district will be tough with trenton, uc and lake county but dresden will be as good as any of them. The big question will be can dresden stop anybody on defense. They may win games by outscoring everybody.

lionsupport Iagree your team will be heads and shoulders above this season I think you a bit bold to compare yourself to UC or PHS.Granted in the past you have dominated PHS ,this isnt amd will not be a PHS anybody wants to tangle with for a while! And UC they have size and speed all the way to freshman! That being said I wish you a great next season I do enjoy the support you show your Lions.Isnt Dresden a small town lime Trenton as well!?