1A 2015 preseason favorite

Wouldn't durprise me to see some small schools fold. Takes money to field a football team and gates are gonna be real bad for some schools. If they would have put 6 teams in each region and allowed you to schedule 5 games out of region,it would have been much better. Natural rivals is where you get big gates.. Its gonna hurt bunches of schools,

Man your correct win loose or draw even our lackluster programs have huge rival games! I mean PHS puts 50 up on gibson county every year but we fill the stands at both venues!And the food we sale is all the freaking profit we get!!! aghhhh this is frustrating to say the least!

lionsupport Iagree your team will be heads and shoulders above this season I think you a bit bold to compare yourself to UC or PHS.Granted in the past you have dominated PHS ,this isnt amd will not be a PHS anybody wants to tangle with for a while! And UC they have size and speed all the way to freshman! That being said I wish you a great next season I do enjoy the support you show your Lions.Isnt Dresden a small town lime Trenton as well!?

Not bold just keeping it real.  UC has been great the past two seasons but contrary to their belief they will drop off dramatically.  Peabody on the other hand will be very good again and should be with all those athletes. It was great to see UC and Peabody win the state titles but don't think for a minute that yall are unbeatable next year.

Not bold just keeping it real. UC has been great the past two seasons but contrary to their belief they will drop off dramatically. Peabody on the other hand will be very good again and should be with all those athletes. It was great to see UC and Peabody win the state titles but don't think for a minute that yall are unbeatable next year.

seriously, before these last for years when Trousdale bumped to 2a, where was Union City?

Not bold just keeping it real. UC has been great the past two seasons but contrary to their belief they will drop off dramatically. Peabody on the other hand will be very good again and should be with all those athletes. It was great to see UC and Peabody win the state titles but don't think for a minute that yall are unbeatable next year.

unbeatable no however likely to only loose 1 I think so,Phs is very different than UC they do one thing well pound you soften the middle and bam jet sweep for 50 when you think they are running up the gut again.PHS run pass kicking game pick you poison!!!I have said on here a bunch dont sleep on those Lions .I see you guys loosing 2 at most,we shall see .You guys are still super young arent you!?