1A 2015 preseason favorite

PHS if and only if they can get past U.C. and I am sorry but I think NCS is a joke they recruit the best from everywhere and cant beat public schools.Those of you that are not privy to NCS will say they dont recruit,however look it up .Sorry to rant but they nedd to find another place to play maybe call it the rich n priveleged league !!!

Coming from someone that went to NCS for 5 years, you are wrong. But it is typical for everyone to think they recruit when they become relevant. Please take this argument somewhere else because its getting old. Id say when NCS was 1-9 or 2-8 every year it wasn't an issue. When i got to NCS i saw the talent they had. because good coaching comes in and turns a program around doesn't mean they recruit, it means exactly what i stated, good coaching. I am also offended by the rich n privileged comment. I know kids whose parents work 2 jobs so they can go to school there. Quit acting like you know what is going on inside of a school when you know as much about it as the next guy whining. quit bashing a program because of success. Congrats to UC. They were the better team. No whining coming from me. Grow up. Edited by EagleFan4

Not a excuse lie to me and tell me NCS doesnt bring in kids in the middle of the season to play put in black a d white on here!!!!!!

dude do you not know the rules. If someone transfers they sit out for a year from the last time they played. I played for ncs. same starting 11 on o and d from the first scrimmage to the last game. Get real man. It is ludicrous to think a team brings in players halfway through a season. Just curious where did you hear this. or is it just another made up accusation?

Name one. You've got all the answers. Name one kid. Start digging. Name one. You're a moron...........name one.

Big bob I will tell you this the truth hurts I will not stoop to name calling ! thats not what I am here for .I am just hope our little Trenton Peabody squad gets to meet up with you in the playoffs! All the free tuition for players in the world wont matter Roll Tide 2a champions.I have heard about NCS for years and if what Ive heard is i correct then I would say sorry,I will say its not a easy pi to swallow when we public schools have zoning and private schools can 100% recruit or am I wrong there too?

Eagle fan ! nothing to whine about Im pretty sure even with my public school learnin PHS are the 2a champs!!!! Tell me how many tution kids play ball for you be honest !!!! I simply have heard so much about free tution to kids for ball,if I am wrong sorry but I played for a powerhouse and was approached about free tuition multiple times! It wasnt NCS so maybe I have misjudged you!!!

Eagle fan ! nothing to whine about Im pretty sure even with my public school learnin PHS are the 2a champs!!!! Tell me how many tution kids play ball for you be honest !!!! I simply have heard so much about free tution to kids for ball,if I am wrong sorry but I played for a powerhouse and was approached about free tuition multiple times! It wasnt NCS so maybe I have misjudged you!!!

Even if a kid is on work study they still pay at least half of the tuition....so a minimum of 5k a year. Nothing is free.

Even if a kid is on work study they still pay at least half of the tuition....so a minimum of 5k a year. Nothing is free.

Big bob I respect your honesty,I am sorry if I seem a bit bitter towards private schools .I promise its not about the education I am glad you have the curriculum gou have at NCS its Christ centered.But does the school recruit!

I've got a question. Do yall have special classes that the public schoold dont; cause curious why a parent would want to spend that much money to go to a private school. Not bashing at all just curious.