1A 2015 preseason favorite

Big bob I will tell you this the truth hurts I will not stoop to name calling ! thats not what I am here for .I am just hope our little Trenton Peabody squad gets to meet up with you in the playoffs! All the free tuition for players in the world wont matter Roll Tide 2a champions.I have heard about NCS for years and if what Ive heard is i correct then I would say sorry,I will say its not a easy pi to swallow when we public schools have zoning and private schools can 100% recruit or am I wrong there too?

Your statements lack either intel or intelligence. Who am I to decide which one. Simply stated, you are completely incorrect. If we 100% recruited and gave everything away, we wouldn't be losing. I can assure you of that. Good luck next year.

Your statements lack either intel or intelligence. Who am I to decide which one. Simply stated, you are completely incorrect. If we 100% recruited and gave everything away, we wouldn't be losing. I can assure you of that. Good luck next year.

Sir you only loose to UC because they are a juggernaut!!! So you just happen to stumble across all 6 ft plus 300 lb line man cause we all know they are a dime a dozen in highschool!!!!!!! Again tell me that your school has never Helped out on tuition for a player !!!! because if you did you prove my point ! You come back with great statements and diversions ,again can you say a player has never had tuition "help" Edited by peabodypride

I've got a question. Do yall have special classes that the public schoold dont; cause curious why a parent would want to spend that much money to go to a private school. Not bashing at all just curious.

Why didn't you go to OCC? You had a choice I presume, whether free or not. People make their own choices for many reasons. What if the public school in which you had to go to was 25 years behind in nearly every aspect. What if coaches in most sports were different every year or two and athletics and academics were a joke. It comes down to choices. The football team has went to 3 straight semi-finals, but the school has been around for 43 years. It's not all about sports or anything else. It's simply a choice.

Too many teams to choose from so I will just say the "WEST".....top ten poll will be dominated by teams from that side of the state....The East has a long way to go to be competitive. I am just glad we get a chance to claim a Silver Ball.

pirate tom what in your opinon has swang the talent west it seemed east dominated forever but the west is way past loaded now. That being said I truely enjoyed the south pitt UC duels

Sir you only loose to UC because they are a juggernaut!!! So you just happen to stumble across all 6 ft plus 300 lb line man cause we all know they are a dime a dozen in highschool!!!!!!! Again tell me that your school has never Helped out on tuition for a player !!!! because if you did you prove my point ! You come back with great statements and diversions ,again can you say a player has never had tuition "help"

We had two kids that big. One here since 7th grade and one that started in 4th grade. Call me stupid but they didn't start off 300 pounds. You know nothing about what you are saying, just trying to stir the pot. I thought you may have actually seen us play but it's obvious from your statement above, you have no clue. Were just another team that lost to UC, same as you. We just didn't get to play anyone else afterward. Keep talking but try to know a little about what you are saying before you spew it out.

big bob I have seen you play and you have the biggest kids Ive ever seen,again you didnt answer my questions !Do football players get tuition help 3rd request yes or no

Look obviously he ain't gonna give you a yes or no answer. What I can tell ya though is you can't say cause they have a couple of big boys they recruit. Have you seen some of the boys in our turnip patch that will be comin across to the high school in about 3 years? If you are gonna call out someone for recruiting, you gotta have more than that. So like he said get more to stand on or drop it. Please.

Look obviously he ain't gonna give you a yes or no answer. What I can tell ya though is you can't say cause they have a couple of big boys they recruit. Have you seen some of the boys in our turnip patch that will be comin across to the high school in about 3 years? If you are gonna call out someone for recruiting, you gotta have more than that. So like he said get more to stand on or drop it. Please.

You are correct I just dont appreciate the fact that private schools arent held to the same standard,if they wanna play against us they should have to abide by the same rules,its not them that upset me its the system!

You are correct I just dont appreciate the fact that private schools arent held to the same standard,if they wanna play against us they should have to abide by the same rules,its not them that upset me its the system!

I wish the privates were all by theirselves in the playoffs as bad as anybody but there's nothing we can do about it, but I will say if a kid transfers to a private after their eighth grade year then they have to sit out just like anywhere else.

big bob I have seen you play and you have the biggest kids Ive ever seen,again you didnt answer my questions !Do football players get tuition help 3rd request yes or no

I answered your question. If a football player or any other student qualifies, they can participate in work study. The minimum their parents would pay is 5k. Has no baring as to whether or not they play football. I said minimum as you hopefully see. No one is free!!

You've changed your argument three or four times in one night. You don't like privates. That's great. It still doesn't make a word you say true. If we have the biggest kids you've seen, you need to get out more. What a joke.