1A 2015 preseason favorite

Mustangs too. Dang it. No order to it yet. Have no clue until I'm sure dresser is back. Then it's about protecting him. Most of the lions skill players are back. Could be a fun year to watch. Stangs and uc are always dangerous because their offense can grind you into pieces.

Edited by hogheaven

Mustangs too. Dang it. No order to it yet. Have no clue until I'm sure dresser is back. Then it's about protecting him. Most of the lions skill players are back. Could be a fun year to watch. Stangs and uc are always dangerous because their offense can grind you into pieces.

true them Stangs gave my Tide all we could handle the first have them boys can play!!!!

Hands down barring no injuries to Malone or their line I predict right now they don't just play for a gold ball they take it! " Peabody " will be single A state champ! . Peabody will beat most of anyone on there path in 2015. I vote Peabody stays 2A and probably should go ahead and play for the 3A . They are big and tough and as fast as a speeding bullet!

I really think if we don't build a good line we will get QB hurt. Skill positions will be loaded (if they will work like they need to) but if we cant protect Dresser it could get ugly. Stangs are always strong, UC will be good and peaybody lightening fast. Going to be a tough row to hoe!!

I really think if we don't build a good line we will get QB hurt. Skill positions will be loaded (if they will work like they need to) but if we cant protect Dresser it could get ugly. Stangs are always strong, UC will be good and peaybody lightening fast. Going to be a tough row to hoe!!

Maybe the boy from Briarcrest will move back to UC where he will be protected.

I went to UC cause thats where my parents sent me plus during the time teachers at OC I heard didnt really care to come in early before school and help if you had a problem or just to review for a test for that day. UC was great at helping me out cause I had a learning disability and cause of my teachers working with me I was able to graduate with a B average which I couldn't believe.

Sounds like your parents made the right choice. What if OCC was the only option you had? In my opinion, that would have changed your life. It's not really that hard of an argument to understand. 

pirate tom what in your opinon has swang the talent west it seemed east dominated forever but the west is way past loaded now. That being said I truely enjoyed the south pitt UC duels

Plain and simple---hard work and dedication. The West knew they had to work their tails off to  be competitive with the once very strong East. I can only speak for SP, but we got way too complacent over the years with the X's and O's because of the great talent we had. We could just show up and win because we had the atheletes and speed to do so. It's time to get back to the basics again because the WEST is now where we use to be and need to get back to. The "expect to win" mentality needs to become the "earn to win" mentality.

With that said, your team in extremely talented. Make sure they continue to push themselves to reach higher goals next year. Just ask Union City, they did not come into the season expecting to be State Champions again. They refused to listen to the hype and put in the time and grit to better themselves for another run...it showed!!!

Edited by piratetom

I think my crew will be in the thick of things in '15.  We are replacing the QB, but by most accounts we had a Sophmore that the coaching staff is very high on, that was stuck behind the two Seniors that platooned the position last year.  I think the line is going to be stronger than last year because we are adding some bulk in areas.  There is optimism that a couple of mules wandered the halls this past season and they would have started on this years team. (one for sure)  All the backs we finished with return, and the group averaged over 300 ypg on the ground.  I ain't going to lose any sleep over the defense because Lambert can form a good one with 3 cheerleaders and the waterboys if he had too. :huh:  Our district will have several bonifide contenders in the East after they get out of conference play.  In no order, Oneida, Coalfield, Harriman, Midway, and Greenback are all going to have pretty good lineups.  Look for one or two of them to make a strong push for Cookeville.  Of course, we'll have to go through SP and TC, but they showed some kinks in the armor in '14......I expect they will iron those out at some point.  Should be a good off season, full of renewed hope for the coming year....!

:thumb: Kazanity 37  :thumb:

Plain and simple---hard work and dedication. The West knew they had to work their tails off to be competitive with the once very strong East. I can only speak for SP, but we got way too complacent over the years with the X's and O's because of the great talent we had. We could just show up and win because we had the atheletes and speed to do so. It's time to get back to the basics again because the WEST is now where we use to be and need to get back to. The "expect to win" mentality needs to I cbecome the "earn to win" mentality.Amazing post my friend .I didnt put it together kyself but you are correct our west got tired of being outmatched and being complacent kills

With that said, your team in extremely talented. Make sure they continue to push themselves to reach higher goals next year. Just ask Union City, they did not come into the season expecting to be State Champions again. They refused to listen to the hype and put in the time and grit to better themselves for another run...it showed!!!