1A 2015 preseason favorite

That Peabody team and NCS also as one said UC till they lose.PHS is my fav going in and i will take CHS in the East again,they lose four kids and get Clore back not much difference in him and Bible.Henry is proving to be a heck of an Oline coach so i think he will have them ready again and with that QB if they can give him 3 seconds watch out.He was the difference against us no doubt.The kid from OS is a good rec also.I believe CHS will get alot of transfers from OS after this yr.Oneida also will be rihht there.

That Peabody team and NCS also as one said UC till they lose.PHS is my fav going in and i will take CHS in the East again,they lose four kids and get Clore back not much difference in him and Bible.Henry is proving to be a heck of an Oline coach so i think he will have them ready again and with that QB if they can give him 3 seconds watch out.He was the difference against us no doubt.The kid from OS is a good rec also.I believe CHS will get alot of transfers from OS after this yr.Oneida also will be rihht there.

I'll take Coalfield from the East again, I think they will be a better team next season. Oneida would be my 2ond choice.

PHS if and only if they can get past U.C. and I am sorry but I think NCS is a joke they recruit the best from everywhere and cant beat public schools.Those of you that are not privy to NCS will say they dont recruit,however look it up .Sorry to rant but they nedd to find another place to play maybe call it the rich n priveleged league !!!

Already crying. Setting the stage. I hope we get a chance at you in 2015. You've got a built in excuse either way.

Edited by bigb31072
  • Upvote 1

Not a excuse lie to me and tell me NCS doesnt bring in kids in the middle of the season to play put in black a d white on here!!!!!!

They said Coalfield had players come play for them in playoffs. That played at another school in regular season. So I guess its not just privates.