1A 2015 preseason favorite

Eagle fan ! nothing to whine about Im pretty sure even with my public school learnin PHS are the 2a champs!!!! Tell me how many tution kids play ball for you be honest !!!! I simply have heard so much about free tution to kids for ball,if I am wrong sorry but I played for a powerhouse and was approached about free tuition multiple times! It wasnt NCS so maybe I have misjudged you!!!

You have misjudged. I played football and I know everyone on that team had to pay. Just because their is help for those who aren't as financially stable as others doesn't mean they lie or cheat. They work and earn their tuition. Ive seen it with my own 2 eyes. More non football players than football players. Don't base your judgement of one school about rumors you have heard and how other privates have done it. Either have cold hard facts, or don't bring it up at all. But with that aside congrats on the title win and the best of luck to you all this season. Don't want any hostility. Go Eagles. Edited by EagleFan4

+1

WC is 1-1 with ncs their last two meetings, can't remember much past that and WC is 2-2 against Columbia Acad their last four meetings, go back further than that and WC leads that series pretty big. I don't think WC has ever lost to Clarksville Acad but could be wrong. It seems the only time we complain is when they win one or two. Like I said, I wish they were in their own playoffs but it's not because WC is scared but because I get tired of listening to it!

Why didn't you go to OCC? You had a choice I presume, whether free or not. People make their own choices for many reasons. What if the public school in which you had to go to was 25 years behind in nearly every aspect. What if coaches in most sports were different every year or two and athletics and academics were a joke. It comes down to choices. The football team has went to 3 straight semi-finals, but the school has been around for 43 years. It's not all about sports or anything else. It's simply a choice.

I went to UC cause thats where my parents sent me plus during the time teachers at OC I heard didnt really care to come in early before school and help if you had a problem or just to review for a test for that day. UC was great at helping me out cause I had a learning disability and cause of my teachers working with me I was able to graduate with a B average which I couldn't believe.

I went to UC cause thats where my parents sent me plus during the time teachers at OC I heard didnt really care to come in early before school and help if you had a problem or just to review for a test for that day. UC was great at helping me out cause I had a learning disability and cause of my teachers working with me I was able to graduate with a B average which I couldn't believe.

Great post UC helped a child I helped raise they are actually a academic excellence school,test well and graduate almost all enrolled,lots of advanced classes!

Great post UC helped a child I helped raise they are actually a academic excellence school,test well and graduate almost all enrolled,lots of advanced classes!

Yes they are and I couldn't thank them enough for what they did for me. If I went to central during that time I might have graduated but probably just barely. I dont know how they are now but I do know some friends who said they would never send there children there. UC is by far one of the best schools academic wise in the state; and good sports program is just the icing on the cake.

If you look at the talent pool in 1a you get dizzy theres so much!!!!! Huntingdon is so strong and well coached.UC is well UC rebuild naw reload.Dresden you g and strong.NCS always talented andsuper well coached.I must admit other than the teams forementioned I am not familar with teams in 1a Just with these listed I see 1a as tough to win in. I would love to see PHS repeat in 1a so get ready for the tide to rise and we look forward to the new match ups !!!Roll Tide

Yes they are and I couldn't thank them enough for what they did for me. If I went to central during that time I might have graduated but probably just barely. I dont know how they are now but I do know some friends who said they would never send there children there. UC is by far one of the best schools academic wise in the state; and good sports program is just the icing on the cake.

Stories like yours are awesome thanks for posting!!! Edited by peabodypride

Just wanna apologize for the rant about NCS earlier!! I shoulda really looked at the tssaa qualifications before I spoke wether I think you have to abide by the same rules as public schools is actually a mute point.You are forced to play were you are told if you want to particpate!!! I really got to thinking about a point made by a poster,all christian schools especially do offer tuition help to anyone ,some only having to write a essay or show their body of school work!So NCS I now eat crowe At 6 ft 265 I am big guy and can admit when I am wrong,and anyway I went to your campus last year to watch UC and had a blast you guys were hospitable!!!! That being said Roll Tide Roll

Edited by peabodypride