Malik Hicks

mcon50

Minor setback for Hicks in the grand scheme of things. He will get a free quality education somewhere despite not being able to play HS ball this season.

Agreed bull...kid might want to get better advice next time about going elsewhere...stay at home should have been his only choice...you know what they say about the grass on the other side....

Fact is, he was playing very well against the nation's best. The kid has top notch talent but he has a problem prioritizing the things in his life that allows him to play. I hope he gets it together soon. I was looking forward to seeing him play D1

He was not the only one to leave from down they have something going on with NCAA Approving some of their kids courses two kids from there one at Florida and the other at Oklahoma ruled ineligible this year

@ THAREALTRUTH if creekwood was in west TN... They would get exposed. AA teams are weaker in other parts of the state besides CPA.

typically true... but not over the past 3 years...  AA in middle has been ligit with their top 10 very competitive against top 10 west tn teams...  West Tenn 2A is weaker this year than it has been in a while and might not be as strong as middle...

I have been all over tennessee to watch ball, so I would say I have an educated opinion in regards to this...  That being said, it will be anybody's guess who wins 2A this year... It's very balanced...

Edited by MrTSSAA
  • Upvote 1

typically true... but not over the past 3 years...  AA in middle has been ligit with their top 10 very competitive against top 10 west tn teams...  West Tenn 2A is weaker this year than it has been in a while and might not be as strong as middle...

I have been all over tennessee to watch ball, so I would say I have an educated opinion in regards to this...  That being said, it will be anybody's guess who wins 2A this year... It's very balanced...

Lexington, South Side and Haywood are not weak... 

Notice I said weaker... not weak... their is a difference... other good west teams would be Westwood, Westview, Douglass, and maybe Fayette Ware...

That being said I could line you up several teams in middle ten that are just as good...

I don't know if it's necessarily weaker I think the teams at the top have just changed really. Once it was Bolivar, Liberty and Raleigh Egypt now its Haywood, Westview and Lexington.