East 2A - Fulton, Brainerd

East 3A - Bearden, Maryville, OR

Middle 1A - Columbia Academy, Loretto, Fayetteville, Clay Co

Middle 2A - CreekWood, CPA, Waverly, East Nashville

Middle 3A - Brentwood, Station Camp

West 1A - Mitchell, Union City, Humboldt, BTW, TCA, Middleton

West 2A - JSS, Lexington, Westwood, Southside, Westview

West 3A - Hamilton, Southwind, more Memphis schools

Class A west Tennessee will run the show...

Class AA will be really balanced across the state... Should be really good state tournament with comparable teams

Class AAA - Should be Hamilton's run, but besides them could be open between West and Middle, East is a little down compared to last years OR team that made it

Just my opinion...

East A: Hampton, Grace

East AA: Fulton, Brainerd

East AAA: Bearden, Maryville

Middle A: Loretto, Fayetteville, Clay Co.

Middle AA: Creek Wood, CPA, East Nashville, Waverly

Middle AAA: Brentwood, Blackman, Station Camp

West A: Mitchell, Union City, Humboldt, Middleton, TCA, KIPP, BTW, Adamsville

West AA, Haywood, Lexington, Jackson South Side, Manassas, Douglass, Covington, Ripley

West AAA: Hamilton, Southwind, Houston, Germantown

I will be shocked if 1A champion doesn't come from West. You have two elite teams with Mitchell and UC and then you have about 6 other teams that would be capable of bringing home the Gold if they got by Mitchell or UC. I think Carver, TCA, KIPP, Booker T, Middleton and Adamsville are capable. McKenzie may be a possibility. I'm just not sure McKenzie has played a very tough schedule.

I will be shocked if 1A champion doesn't come from West. You have two elite teams with Mitchell and UC and then you have about 6 other teams that would be capable of bringing home the Gold if they got by Mitchell or UC. I think Carver, TCA, KIPP, Booker T, Middleton and Adamsville are capable. McKenzie may be a possibility. I'm just not sure McKenzie has played a very tough schedule.

You are probably correct about winner coming from the West, but I hope you're not...I just want the chance to be at the boro and play against em...If you're there, there's always a chance!

McKenzie's in district is not much.  Huntingdon did beat them at Huntingdon but McKenzie played probably their worst game of the year, was without Oglesby and Huntingdon shot the lights out.  When Huntingdon came to McKenzie, wasn't even close.  I expect those two to play for the crown in 13A at Bethel.  Outside of district, McKenzie has played Henry County (Split), Humboldt and Lake County (split, I think).