Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

There will be a major difference between last year's game and this year's game.  We will have a passing game and Waverly is still looking for a quarterback.  I heard they may start a Freshman.  This year, it will be both of ours first game.  I feel a whole lot better about our chances facing Waverly in our first game than theirs with a rookie untested quarterback.

Coaching edge goes to Waverly

There will be a major difference between last year's game and this year's game. We will have a passing game and Waverly is still looking for a quarterback. I heard they may start a Freshman. This year, it will be both of ours first game. I feel a whole lot better about our chances facing Waverly in our first game than theirs with a rookie untested quarterback.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear. If Camden isn't putting the ball in Browns hands 30 or 40 times a game they are insane! Waverly rips spread teams apart. Look at East Hickman & Hickman & Creekwood when they tried to spread the ball and pass. Complete domination. Waverly's Jr QB #16 has greatly improved this spring throwing over 400yds against Stewart and running for close to 100. The upcoming Freshman QB is the real deal. He will be a great QB. Waverly will be a force this season. One thing you said that was correct about the Waverly/Camden game...it will be a different game. Waverly will not allow Camden to fight back in the end and make it a close game. Waverly will EMBARRASS Camden this year in front of their home crowd in the season opener. Many of you laughed last year when I talked big about Waverly...Waverly will continue to rise up.

If Camden can add at least the threat of a passing attack, Brown will do nothing but benefit. The fact that he did what he did as a junior is pretty impressive in my view. Everybody knew what was coming. You add pass to the equation and he might be a Mr. Football candidate in November.

I'm glad Fairview and Camden play late this season.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear. If Camden isn't putting the ball in Browns hands 30 or 40 times a game they are insane! Waverly rips spread teams apart. Look at East Hickman & Hickman & Creekwood when they tried to spread the ball and pass. Complete domination. Waverly's Jr QB #16 has greatly improved this spring throwing over 400yds against Stewart and running for close to 100. The upcoming Freshman QB is the real deal. He will be a great QB. Waverly will be a force this season. One thing you said that was correct about the Waverly/Camden game...it will be a different game. Waverly will not allow Camden to fight back in the end and make it a close game. Waverly will EMBARRASS Camden this year in front of their home crowd in the season opener. Many of you laughed last year when I talked big about Waverly...Waverly will continue to rise up.

Didn't Hickman beat Waverly in the playoffs last year? Waverly made great strides but should of been humbled by the close to the season they had.

Didn't Hickman beat Waverly in the playoffs last year? Waverly made great strides but should of been humbled by the close to the season they had.

Waverly beat Hickman by 3 touchdowns in regular season but lost to them in 2nd round because they ran the ball down Waverly's throat in that that double wing crap. Waverly is humbled but also more Hungry

Camden is Camden is all I'm going to say.They got 4 running backs returning as starters.Their QB is a Beast.All is good in C town but also heard Brown may have several stars coming this summer!!!!!

Do you have a new QB? Last years QB was a hustler and played hard but he was no beast is the reason I ask. Hate to talk about kids but his arm strength was not impressive and a seasoned secondary would be licking their chops.

It got cold...basketball players were ready for the gym. 

Hickman actually played Camden much better than Waverly last season and beat themselves with early turnovers. funny how sometimes you win games you shouldn't and lose ones you should have dominated 

Edited by Beagle

Do you have a new QB? Last years QB was a hustler and played hard but he was no beast is the reason I ask. Hate to talk about kids but his arm strength was not impressive and a seasoned secondary would be licking their chops.

Yes he is new and a Junior.very excited to have him lead the offense. Brown will get his  touches no doubt but he wont get  all the touches he had last season..We have a new play caller and he likes to spread the ball around from what we have seen so far..thats a good thing.