GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Ive read all this crap i can stand! Im just thankful that most of the people on this site know that these 2 idiots and I use that term loosely do not represent the TRUE GREENBACK FAN!!! I wished someone would block fireball and pop 12.

You true fans are good guys and know your stuff! Enjoy chatting with you all on here. These others need to get it together

You true fans are good guys and know your stuff! Enjoy chatting with you all on here. These others need to get it together

Heeey buddy. How has it been going? How is the offseason in Harriman looking? And I agree with you. The real GB people know their football. I don't even consider fireball and pop GB fans because true fans don't run their teams name in the ground. Us who know better don't judge GB on those knuckleheads. Outsiders would want GB to lose every game after reading some of this.

Ive read all this crap i can stand! Im just thankful that most of the people on this site know that these 2 idiots and I use that term loosely do not represent the TRUE GREENBACK FAN!!! I wished someone would block fireball and pop 12.

I'm disappointment no one quoted what I said a few pages of crap back. Not even OnB or LadyKee, or even the Legend of Roan Mountain area...Pujo

I'm disappointment no one quoted what I said a few pages of crap back. Not even OnB or LadyKee, or even the Legend of Roan Mountain area...Pujo

Pirate Mike,I do apologize for not quoting you,we appreciate your thoughts.This site is starting to get on my nerves some of these people on here don't have a clue about football and don't know how to represent our team and it's just aggravating,calling out good posters from a year ago is silly.You may or may not see me posting on here anymore or atnleast for a while.You are a great Pirate fan and have always gave us our due respect and you and your brother will always have mine!These folks are ridiculous.All to promote their kids,they can keep doin that on Facebook and talk football on here as far as I'm concerned.We all get off track and have fun and that is just fine as well as far as im concerned.Well good luck to your Pirates and I am banking on a postseason meeting before long.I hope your health is improving also!! Edited by orngnblk

Pirate Mike,I do apologize for not quoting you,we appreciate your thoughts.This site is starting to get on my nerves some of these people on here don't have a clue about football and don't know how to represent our team and it's just aggravating,calling out good posters from a year ago is silly.You may or may not see me posting on here anymore or atnleast for a while.You are a great Pirate fan and have always gave us our due respect and you and your brother will always have mine!These folks are ridiculous.All to promote their kids,they can keep doin that on Facebook and talk football on here as far as I'm concerned.We all get off track and have fun and that is just fine as well as far as im concerned.Well good luck to your Pirates and I am banking on a postseason meeting before long.I hope your health is improving also!!

I believe it will happen in 2016. See you then.