GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Heeey buddy. How has it been going? How is the offseason in Harriman looking? And I agree with you. The real GB people know their football. I don't even consider fireball and pop GB fans because true fans don't run their teams name in the ground. Us who know better don't judge GB on those knuckleheads. Outsiders would want GB to lose every game after reading some of this.

Been alright I guess. Had some health problems but their figuring themselves out. Offseason here is a few question marks in the air. A lot to replace, but if the guys roaming the halls play we should be alright. Been watching all this offseason stuff unfold from afar so I thought I would drop in and give my two cents if anybody was buying Edited by bluedevil6913

Greenback should be the #1 contender from the East in 2016, unless Pujo's family can get Cloudland back on track. We will make a run but after watching the State game this past year I knew GB was the right team to represent the East. Good luck Kees. I have respect for the program, but daggum it do I ever hate the trucks pulled up to the fence behind our players. It's a great tradition and idea, and it works, because I hate it. Lol.

I think your right unless like me and onb was talking about yesterday at lunch and they get the big head. You can never count onidea, coalfield, hairaman, or midway out because we are all such big rivals. If the get the big head by reading some of the crap that is on here then they will have problems.

It's like I reminded onb of our 87 teams last home game against a vonore team we went in at halftime with a 6-0 lead. Just because we got the big head and thought we didn't have to play them. They have to keep it one game at a time and don't count ANYONE out.

As far as the trucks on the fence. It is a money maker for our team. Used to be first come first serve. Even the visitors parked there. I'm sorry that some of our classless fans showed their butts and for that I apologize . But rumor has it they are wanting to put a solid set of bleachers over there and do away with the stands on the home side. And we know what that will do!

Edited by gfd709

Pujo. Please get rid of this clown!

I was getting ready to but I'd rather just let them disappear on their own,Neither Greenback or the kid deserves this.  do think they mean the best but its just not the way to do things. I'm glad the Grand parents are proud and the kid has talent,they just need to let others toot his horn.

I was getting ready to but I'd rather just let them disappear on their own,Neither Greenback or the kid deserves this. do think they mean the best but its just not the way to do things. I'm glad the Grand parents are proud and the kid has talent,they just need to let others toot his horn.

I'm as tired of it as anybody, but you made the right call. You can't kick somebody off the boards because of their opinion or multiple quoting or just for being extremely annoying. No board rules have been violated.