GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Pujo you're showing how much you do not know about football now. I don't think GB had a problem with any of them.lol Keep dreaming and one day Oneda, Harriman,, or Coalfield might get to go to the state.

Things change when a good team picks up a few quality transfers. probably be even better next year with more new kids but its not nearly the same accomplishment as winning with the kids who grew up in the school. Nothing to beat you're chest about. New user name ,same story. You should really let it rest,

I guess this years backfield proved you all wrong. They were even better than the years you were talking about. They didn't go to the State, Champion Game because Coafield beat them.

I will edit my original post.You are right LK,and I believe I'm just gonna back out of this all together.Good luck to you all this yr. Edited by orngnblk

I thought this board wasn't about attacking the kids that play this game but apparently it is ok from time to time depending on who it is. Maybe some of the kids hijacked some people's phones. Apparently not everyone on here sees football play from an unbiased view. We tend to call it like we see it and remember it rather than by who we are aligned with. My memory tells me we haven't had a hard nosed type up the middle for big yards RB in some time. But we have had and still do have speedy RBs that play with heart that do much more damage outside the tackles and prefer it that way. Great cuts and break ankles. Nothing wrong with that style. It's been GBs bread and butter for quite some time. We tend to leave it up to our big QBs (McCloud & Willis as of most recent years) to get the hard nosed short yardage and move the chains. Not all the time but most the time. Anderson and Roberts are not all that different. Roberts is just a little taller and a little bigger. Both great RBs! Roll GB!!

I will edit my original post.You are right LK,and I believe I'm just gonna back out of this all together.Good luck to you all this yr.

Ah don't back out OnB! I never have liked comparing one year's team to another one. Maybe in some ways but not the way I see on this board at times. But it is a board with freedom for people to say what they want. GB has had some really good teams over the last number of years! Just because a previous year's team didn't make it to the big show doesn't mean they were any less a team than one that did. There are so many variables and coaches, etc. heck play calling alone can kill ya! I think most on here would agree! Let's all keep GB classy and support these boys and let the players on the field take care of their business. Great play needs no promoting! We can have fun with these boards without stooping to some people's levels.

These people getting on here self promoting their kids is ridiculous. As you were. LMBO

I bet no one from South Pitt has ever done such a thing!😂 truth be told every team on here has in some way "promoted" some player at some time. Heck it's a football board. What are people supposed to say? "Man they looked good putting their cleats on"! Or "boy the weather sure was nice"! People are gonna spout TDs, yards, blocks, tackles and everything else. It is a football board!

This past weekend Coach Ryan had the honor of being one of eight former athletes to be inducted into the ETSU athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2016. Congrats to Greg...

Below is a link to the interview portion of the Ceremony...Hopefully it works w/o any issues.

https://youtu.be/K_xXEmLJGB4?t=37m

Edited by cherokean

Greenback should be the #1 contender from the East in 2016, unless Pujo's family can get Cloudland back on track. We will make a run but after watching the State game this past year I knew GB was the right team to represent the East. Good luck Kees. I have respect for the program, but daggum it do I ever hate the trucks pulled up to the fence behind our players. It's a great tradition and idea, and it works, because I hate it. Lol.

Oh yes he is look for Josh Silvey.

You need to find something better to do with your time. I hope you realize that a lot of the people that you're targeting were actually pulling for GB in the championship. All of your screen names actually make people want them to lose. I'm sure the true GB fans on here really appreciate you.