Oakland Lady Patriots vs White County Lady Spartans Sectional

Oaklandpats10

Nice win for Lancaster , 43 from their two girls . Homegrown must mean Rutherford county .

Complain all you want. While you busy being bitter, Ill be at the glass house cheering on my alma mater. Users like you are the reason why CoachT is a shell of what it used to be (at least on the bball boards) everybody wants to tear down and make excuses for their team instead of just tipping their cap to the opposition. I miss not having Sparta in 7-AAA, but not at the expense of hearing the constant whining. Murfreesboro is a desirable place to live that is close to Nashville, Sparta isnt. Get over it

If the shoe was on the other foot , you would be the one crying . I will never tip my hat to the recriuted teams in Rutherford county . TSSAA knows it's not right , but does nothing about it . I make no excuses for our team . I just think what you do is wrong . Back when we played in 7aaa ,it didn't go on then . Why now ?  Winning the WAY YOU DO MAKES IT SORT OF CHEAP . If you don;t understand , you are lieing to yourself . It's not fair to the other teams . Everybody in the state used to cry about Shelbyville girls including Oakland .Oakland cries no more because they are just like them . 

Complain all you want. While you busy being bitter, Ill be at the glass house cheering on my alma mater. Users like you are the reason why CoachT is a shell of what it used to be (at least on the bball boards) everybody wants to tear down and make excuses for their team instead of just tipping their cap to the opposition. I miss not having Sparta in 7-AAA, but not at the expense of hearing the constant whining. Murfreesboro is a desirable place to live that is close to Nashville, Sparta isnt. Get over it

Funny. These families are moving to Murfreesboro because it is a desirable place to live. Interesting how none of these kids end up at siegel (which is in Murf., last time I checked). People that bend the rules always accuse those that call them out as bitter! Oakland is a good basketball team and has a good shot to get to the finals. Oakland's trip to the glass house was assisted by two girls that are playing on their third team in three years. That is not bitterness, just a fact. No one, including you really believe that is what high school sports is supposed to be about. Enjoy the games and root for your team, but don't whine when people point out the facts of how that success was achieved.

MJ has transfers too. It happens everywhere that teams are traditionally good.

In fact, MJ better hope they get some transfers these next few seasons with the lack of elite talent (kids are good but not Elite Mid TN players) at MJMS and MJHS. Chris will coach them well, and they may be top tier players eventually but they aren't as great as some of his past players AT THIS STAGE. Very good but not great.

MJ has transfers too. It happens everywhere that teams are traditionally good.

In fact, MJ better hope they get some transfers these next few seasons with the lack of elite talent (kids are good but not Elite Mid TN players) at MJMS and MJHS. Chris will coach them well, and they may be top tier players eventually but they aren't as great as some of his past players AT THIS STAGE. Very good but not great.

Not everyone has transfers that are traditionally good. WC has been to state more than once and without any transfers. The only problem is, the Boro has decided instead of transferring one player now they transfer a whole team. A rural team like White can beat one player, but we cant compete with a host of recruits. T$$AA needs to get off their high horse and actually earn their money and come up with a solution to the problem. They also need to stop using the words "We cant" and start using words like were going to fix this problem. I noticed they worked pretty fast when the Riverdale/Smyrna debacle went down. Maybe we should introduce this problem to social media and see how that works.

Wow.  I guess if you were not born in their school zone, then you must be a cheater. 

Maybe you should recruit some expecting parents, with athletic genes.

Or better yet, quit whining and start practicing.

Situations change, people move, students transfer.  Maybe it happens more in a larger city, where there are actually places to transfer to, but it's real, it's legal and it's going to continue.

Edited by patsprez