Oakland Lady Patriots vs White County Lady Spartans Sectional

Oaklandpats10

IMO Sparta wins this one with ease, especially on their home court.. Hope I'm right..

no one else in sparta feels this way. i hope oakland doesn't read this. talking bout bulletin board material. they did beat the number 1 team in the nation this year in potters house florida. just hope we can hang with them.

IMO Sparta wins this one with ease, especially on their home court.. Hope I'm right..

With ease?? Obviously you don't keep up with girls high school basketball. This is a very talented team from Oakland. They have played a tuff schedule. They have good athletes and are well coached. On the other hand, we too are a very talented team, well coached, and play with more heart than any team that I have seen in a long time. There is no doubt this is going to be the game to watch in Tennessee Monday night. We do have a ace in the hole. Were at home with what I would say is one of the best fan bases in the state. Prediction; Warriorettes by 2 in a thriller.  Go get 'em girls!!!

With ease?? Obviously you don't keep up with girls high school basketball. This is a very talented team from Oakland. They have played a tuff schedule. They have good athletes and are well coached. On the other hand, we too are a very talented team, well coached, and play with more heart than any team that I have seen in a long time. There is no doubt this is going to be the game to watch in Tennessee Monday night. We do have a ace in the hole. Were at home with what I would say is one of the best fan bases in the state. Prediction; Warriorettes by 2 in a thriller.  Go get 'em girls!!!

Oakland will win by 20 and they will have about 20 fans!

Oakland has had 5 transfers since last year . White Co has never had a transfer , so i hope White Co wins . No doubt Oakland has the best team , hopping for upset .

I really find it hard to believe White Co has never had a transfer. I wish I could be at this game. Best game in the Upoer Cumberland Monday, for sure. Go White Co!